Saturday, January 14, 2017

Animal Jam Parties

Hello Jammers, I have BIG News in the Sky News section!
But first, today is Saturday, January 14th, 2017!

The New Item of the Day is Snow Fort Pennant...
Everyone can purchase this fun item in the Jam Mart Furniture Store for 400 gems.


Shake-It-Up Saturday

The Shake-It-Up Saturday of the week is hosting a Pet Party!

Step #1: Choose a location
Host the party either at the Appondale Pet Store, Play-as-your-Pet Party, Pets Only Party, or in your den.

Step #2: Buy Supplies
Pets need a lot of care, so buy plenty of food, water, beds, pillows from stores located all over Jamaa. Make sure you have enough for all your buddies pets. Don't forget to design your den if you are having it there!

Step #3: Invite Buddies
Send Jam-A-Grams to all of the buddies you want to come, or tell them in person. Try to keep it to 2-8 buddies because there will be a lot of pets.

Step #4: Host the Party
Show off your pets, have fashion shows, play games, and much more. Most importantly: HAVE FUN!


Sky News

The BIG News that you have all been waiting for since the Animal Jam Sky Blog's return is revealed! When the Animal Jam Sky Blog reaches 900,000 page views, the Blu the Monkey will return!
That's right, Jammers!
Season 2 of Blu the Monkey will begin when we reach 900,000 views!
I am so excited to bring Blu back to the blog, and he is very excited to show you everything that is in store for Season 2 of the most popular Animal Jam plushie comic series: Blu the Monkey!
So spread the news, so we can get to 900,000 views quickly and celebrate Blu's return!

Comment Call: Are you excited for Blu's return?

In other news, many of you found the secret "Coming Soon" poster hidden on the Animal Jam Sky Blog, well today it will be revealed. There is a PARTY coming soon...
Den Location: chocolate4050
The Get-To-Know-You Party is for ALL JAMMERS!
It will be hosted in my den at chocolate4050 on January 15th, 2017.
The party starts at 1:30 PM EST. We will trade, play games, do a fashion show, show off animals and pets, win prizes, and much more. I hope all of you can make it.
Thanks for reading!

Have Fun and Happy Jamming!

12 comments:

  1. PETS. I LOVE PETS. I HAVE ALL THE PROMO PETS EXCEPT PET GOLDEN BUNNY. MY PET SEAL IS CUTE. I WOVE PETSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    OMG BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AND I SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE IT TO THE PARTY (might be a little late!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Blu is coming back!!

    I may have to leave the party early because I also have a party going on at 2:00 PM EST! ^o^
    Or maybe a double-party? :'P

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayyyyy!!!! *stares intensely at phone*

    ReplyDelete
  4. BBBBLLLLLLLUUUUUU!! I've missed you so much!!!!!!!!!!
    -bubba01050

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been a fan for such a long time! I never thought this would happen!!! I'm soooooo happy! I hope i'll make it for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!!! Blu is coming back! I'm very excited for this! Also, I think I might be able to make it to that party!
    -Jayfeather17

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, maybe the decline of pageviews was due to me haha. I haven't been visiting blogs much nowadays. School keeps me busy...

    While I'm happy Blu is returning, I'm afraid I can't attend the party. School resumes the next day and by the time your party starts, it's already Monday here.
    Nevertheless, I wish everyone a fun time-

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES BLU AND A PARTY?!?!?!!!!!! I predicted right!:) I sadly won't be able to attend but have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sadly I won't be able to come to the party as me and my mom are attending a craft show. Please visit animaljammoondust.blogspot.com!
    Sorry that I can't make It to the party. I hope everyone has a fun time though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAAAASSSSSS BLUUUUUUUU
    *screams*

    I might be able to come to the party, it depends.


    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay blue! I am excited! I may be able to make the party today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great fun, I want to have something like this out. I will follow up



    viva9988 holiday

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.