Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Icy Twist

Greetings Jammers!
The New Item of the Day is an Ice Prison...
You can purchase this item in the Jam Mart Furniture Store for 400 gems.
Now you can temporarily trap phantoms, until the Springtime. 

Epic Sky Den

The Epic Sky Den segment is where your dens are featured as an Epic Sky Den, which just means your den is really cool. ^-^ I go around and look at your dens to choose an Epic Sky Den of the Week. You are chosen as an Epic Sky Den based on your involvement on the blog (how often you comment, join contests, polls, etc.) 

The Epic Sky Den of the Week is Creamal...
Congratulations, you have been added to the Epic Sky Den Hall of Fame.
You can access this Den Hall of Fame by clicking the tab located at the top of the page.


Sky News

The jammers have spoken.
Enchanted Kawaiimoon has been voted out of the New Year's Fashion Show! Sorry!

Today there is a twist in the Fashion Show! This time you will vote for someone to have immunity!
Immunity means that they will stay safe until the final round! So basically, you are voting for a jammer to be one of the final two contestants.

Comment Call: Vote for a Jammer to have immunity (safety)!


I have a BIG surprise for you...

You don't get it until we reach 900,000 views!
You can keep track based on the pageviews on the right sidebar.
You DEFINITELY don't want to miss out on this surprise!
Tell your friends to view the Animal Jam Sky to get to that prize faster :3

Have Fun and Happy Jamming!

28 comments:

  1. Hmm, I would have to say Snowflake PrettyFox, can be okay. :3 :) ~Addygym/Num

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww guys tysm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. I'm nervous and excited! I usually don't sign up for things like this! And also I have an idea! You could do a NEW series! Like some of your buddies could act out the parts and characters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote Snowflake Prettyfox :)

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
  6. Btw Scooter, you know how Graciepopstar91 won that song contest? She doesn't feel comfortable meeting up with a boy, so she is wondering if I could meet up with you, get her prize, and gift it to her? Plz reply ASP (or is it SAP...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I confirm that I told her to do this CX ^^ XD

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    2. Oh, okay. I can meet with you soon.

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  7. Thanks guys your the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snowflake Strongfox :)

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scooter, I am doing a Jammer of the month on my blog! I also have a few updates so make certain to check them out!

      -Fox (Gfox20041aj)

      Delete
  9. snowflake PRETTYfox is my safety vote
    (user: bubba01050)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Scooter! I made sure I helped Puppy out! She got the hang of it and wanted to know if she could run for jammer or pet of the month? I told her that they already picked the jammer and pet of the month this month but she can try again this month! I'm glad I got to hang out with you and help you!

    -Fox (Gfox20041aj)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! I'm so nervous! But also excited! I had a lot of fun hanging out with you today Scooter! Im excited for tommorows post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I vote snowflakestrongfox

    -Onlyifyoureturn

    P.S
    Super glad your blog is back up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. i VOTE FOR sNOWFLAKE STRONGFOX for immunity :)
    Also, that's an awesome den bro ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like to vote for snowflake pretty fox for immunity

    ReplyDelete
  15. snowflake strongfox gets immunity!!

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.