Sunday, January 15, 2017

Get-To-Know-You Party

Welcome Jammers to the Animal Jam Sky Blog!
Today is Sunday, January 15th, 2017!

The New Item of the Day is a Snow Fort Wall...
Buy this item in the Jam Mart Furniture Store for 400 gems.

Also, in the Jam Mart Clothing Store for 250 gems...

...is a Snowman Mask! Here are all the color varieties:

Cool item, especially for costumes!

This Week

This Week in Jamaa's History:

- January 19th, 2012: Two Parties were introduced, which were the Trading Party and Dinner Party
-January 19th, 2012: Epic Wonders' Grand Opening
-January 19th, 2012: Ol' Barn den was introduced
-January 17th, 2013: Hatapalooza Event Began
-January 17th, 2013: Cosmo's Hat Contest Began

To see more events that happened this week in Jamaa, go to the Animal Jam Sky Blog's Jamaa Journal Archive!

Sky News

The Animal Jam Sky Blog is having a PARTY today...
Den Location: chocolate4050
The Get-To-Know-You Party is for ALL JAMMERS!
It will be hosted in my den at chocolate4050.
The party starts at 1:30 PM EST. We will trade, play games, do a fashion show, show off animals and pets, win prizes, and much more. I hope all of you can make it.

Blu is Coming Soon!
When the Animal Jam Sky Blog reaches 900,000 views, Blu will be back with Season 2.
The wait is almost over, hang in there jammers. I suspect today we will reach 900,000 views, so...
TOMORROW BLU WILL BE BACK!

Have Fun and Happy Jamming!

15 comments:

  1. I will totally go to the party! Very excited! Except I get nervous sometimes at parties...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe... it'll be fun *sweats*
    Anyways... can't wait for Blu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Are you having trouble with the website or are you just waiting for Blu the Monkey? ;)

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  4. Fun stuff!! I'm going to the party and I'm excited for it. Yay Blu!!!
    -Jayfeather17

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *the moment u say the wrong word* I mean I just got nervous O.O I'm not good with words :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. The party starts in 26 minutes!

    --Scooter (chocolate4050)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGOMGOGMGMGOGM

    Hi Scooter! You may or may not remember me as a koala called paws00001.
    I went on to this blog again because I found deep in my internet history. A trip down memory lane turned into a near heart attack when I saw you were posting again!

    I hope you remember me, welcome back! c:

    -paws00001

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do remember you paws00001! Thank you so much for returning, and remember to spread the word that the Animal Jam Sky Blog had returned!

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
    2. That was so fun Scooter! I had a very good time! Idk why I was so nervous at all! And also I did the monkey claw and I got.... Blu's dad!!!!
      I really hope none of the characters die in the first part! But hey it would give me a twist in the story!

      Delete
  9. I missed it O.o I missed it because Church, and a funeral. :( Was it fun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun, but don't worry there will be many more parties in the future! Plus, going to Church and a funeral is definitely more important than a silly party ^u^

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  10. Hey scooter ABOUT 100 PAGEVIEWS TILL 900 000:) This blog will have a million pageviews in no time!

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.