Monday, January 20, 2014

Rare Leg Armor

Jamaa News

Hello Jammers! The Rare item in the Jam Mart Clothing Store is Rare Leg Armor...
Looks: **
Price:****
Jamaasian: ***
 I think this Rare Item should have been nonmember!
The new video in Brady's Theater is....

The Daily Explorer posted an article about Reporting...
Very helpful AJHQ!


Mystery of the Week

This week's mystery is about where Peck the Alpha lives. It is said that Peck lives in the attic of the Art Studio...
Obviously, we know that Peck loves art! So it makes sense. Also, inside we see on the canvas, a self-portrait. Now some Jammer say that she lives in the Bunnies Only Party...
She can be seen there, but I think she is just there to hang out. Yes, her statue is there, but I think it is a cool place to have fun. What do you think?


Sky News

Well, the January Fashion Show has ended. Did you guys like it? I would love to here your reactions, and if I should do it in the future. 
Comment Call:  Did you like the Fashion Show?

Have fun and happy jamming!!



12 comments:

  1. I loved the fashion show! :) I think you should have a another one sometime. I have an idea for a "theme" of the fashion show that would be a nice twist: That you have to dress up without any rare items! (but nonmembers can dress with rare items because there aren't too many items in comparison to member items, which is kind of unfair). I think this would be a nice twist, because people respect jammers with rare items way too much for some reason. Oh, and you can't use diamond shop things, except for sets of armor (ex: Wind armor, phoenix armor, ice armor). Hope this was a nice suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do another fashion show!!!

      Sincerely,coolpapa70232

      Delete
  2. the fashion show was ok.. i think some people were rude to the people who they wanted to vote out, bu t it was still ridiculoudly fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun, a idea is maybe they can only dress non member clothes! Or goldencobras idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVED the fashion show i think you should deffently have another one!!


    missdarlingjammer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked the fashion show! It was so much fun to vote. You should do more contests like that!:) Well, for the Mystery, I always thought that she lived in the Art Studio... Like where would she sleep if she lived at the bunnies only party? I dunno. Do you? Haha well that's just what I think! So peace out and HAPPY JAMMING!!!!!!!!!!

    ~Dietcherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. What does Jamaasian mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It basically means how the item, animal, pet, etc. relates to Jamaa. For example, Glasses are more of a "human item", but say Deer Antlers would be more "Jamaasian."

      --Scooter

      Delete
  7. Hey Scooter? Do you know who Snowyclaw is? I'm also asking Cloudclaws. Is Clowdclaws a girl or a boy?

    -Wolfgang85

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do know who Snowyclaw is. She owns the Animal Jam Spirit Blog. Also, Cloudclaws is a girl.

      --Scooter

      Delete
  8. SCOOTER!!!!! How do you enter in the fashion show? Because if you're going to have anthother one I want to join it!!

    -Meowcats1228 (P.S. Please send me a jammagram if you hold anthother fashion show!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Meowcats1228, but I probably won't have another Fashion Show until late February or early March. I hope you will still join it though ^-^

      --Scooter

      Delete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.