Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Great Escape and Finals

Hey Jammers! AJHQ has came out with another spooky-filled Jamaa Journal! So here is the first page...
A new adventure that is the best one yet! Not to long, but really fun! Here are some pictures I took...




Notice there are a lot of monkey related items including statues of Graham. I wonder if he is coming soon! I will post prizes tomorrow!
Cheetahs are still running around Jamaa and also there is new Scorpion Armor except this time it is sold in Epic Wonders. Probably because scorpions can be found in Coral Canyons.
Old advertising news. I wish they would just sell diamonds cards only like for $5.
Now, you can bring your adventure requests everywhere! Cool. And the Night of the Phantoms celebration is going away in a few weeks.
On the last page there is a new phantom sketch jam! Also, Brady got some new pet creatures to read and look at. Jammer Central has a new calendar posted...
Overflow is still x2 gems!
 The two new items is a Phantom Hat in the Jam Mart Clothing Store....
Candy Bowl in the Jam Mart Furniture Store...

 There is a new video in Sarepia Theater...
Can you see him in there?



______________________

Sky News

Snow Leopard has been voted out! Now, after a long journey we have made it to the Finale! This time please vote on who should win! This time to prevent cheaters (like yesterday) when you vote please put your user so we know that it is one vote per jammer!

Comment Call: Vote for the Winner!(Comment your user also to prevent cheating)

Awesome Jammer Art is now on the Animal Jammers Mini Blog. Have fun and happy jamming!!



39 comments:

  1. admiral vonspirit! admiral should win! - xXWingedHeartXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them both, but Duchess Posh Spirit is my vote! Magical Sunny Seal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh not duchess

      Delete
    2. xXWingedHeartXx, you don't have to be rude about it

      Delete
    3. WUT DID I DO? -roars- and watch ur mouth -.-

      Delete
  3. The scarier one is Admiral but Duchess has a better costume ~Lilythejammer28

    ReplyDelete
  4. Admiral Vonspirit should win! ~Saganlucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww you guys have no respect for dietcherry...

    ~Gardnerjam

    P.s. I vote for Admiral:3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Admiral Vonspirit. Everyone did great, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.s. my user is goldcobra. Sorry XD

      Delete
  7. I vote admiral Vonspirit! ~SparkleFootball

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adrimal Von spirit
    Blueberryb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Duchess smilegirl123

    ReplyDelete
  10. not in the halloween costume subject but i found clues that might lead to destroying the phantom volcano and greely becoming evil

    ReplyDelete
  11. Duchess Poshspirit- Ajackboy

    ReplyDelete
  12. YO DUDES I THINK DUCHESS SHOULD WIN SHE LOOK DA MOST AWESOME....THX

    JACKROX

    ReplyDelete
  13. i think duchess posh spirit sholud win ceouse her costume is the most inventive.. thanks love your blog missdarlingjammer

    ReplyDelete
  14. Duchess should win.

    I would of picked the snow leopard but i dont like the black colors.

    Mldriver

    ReplyDelete
  15. DUCHESS SHOULD WIN!!!
    -ILOVEMYFAMILY153666
    P..S SORRY FOR ALL CAPS..

    ReplyDelete
  16. i like sooooooo LUVE duchess shes like sooo cute and yet scary i agree with miss

    moonlightsparkle

    ReplyDelete
  17. I VOTE DUCHESS VONSPIRIT (THE FOX)........ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. FOX IS BEST BETTER THEN THE REST.....

    ReplyDelete
  19. I Like The Fox So I Vote For The Fox Please Thanks Scooter. :-)

    mysisterbetty

    ReplyDelete
  20. I won four times o.o ~Doogal

    ReplyDelete
  21. no if you dont like a aminal you vot for them

    ReplyDelete
  22. um i have a anonying glitch that just accorded i wanted to get a hirer levle so i could get on the new adventure so i went on the training grounds and i saw six othere people but in the little tag things and as i moved more apeared! i saw trading sight all over when there was no one there and by the fly trap thingy there was a piece of candy from the little take one thing then my computer was running really slow so thing just happened so i reported it to you and also when you click actions the game thing is back and when you click a game on there is goes out as a speach buble and says join me! -what ever game- and people can join you like the adventure thing and also there is a glitch that when you click the name tag thing not all show up so this happened to me alot and i had to wait extra long to get my kangoro badge!
    -lol89762

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey, I'm a Scorpio. When I renew my membership I will definitely purchase the Scorpion Armor!

    ReplyDelete
  24. In the adventure pictures, I can't help wondering if the one with all the betas means something... Perhaps they will be prizes in hard mode soon? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope there is! ^0^
      ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

      Delete
  25. Umm. I can't decide. I like both.
    But I guess...
    Duchess Poshspirit should win. I like her costumes better than the Leopard's, sorry. ):
    You both are winners though. :D
    ~Sweetpanda56789

    ReplyDelete
  26. Duchess Post Spirit is who I vote, I like her Costume! Also Scooter your blog rocks!
    ~Applecube

    ReplyDelete
  27. duchess posh spirit please.....

    girlsroolboysdrool

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.