Thursday, October 10, 2013

Cheetahs Are Here!

Hey Jammers! The Jamaa Journal has been issued! Here is the very first page...
 Good News: Cheetahs have arrived! 
Bad News: They are only in the diamond Shop.
 They look like a mix of snow leopards and tigers. However, I have heard they're much faster!


They have replaced all the Plushies, Flags, and Bushes with the old hats...
I wonder if the old stuff will ever come back :(

 New Video, with some old news.

 The Hive has a Hard Mode now. I will post some prizes soon!

 You can find some pawesome photos in Kimabara Outback...

The cheetahs may cost diamonds, but they are reminding us that diamonds come with the membership gift cards. The new item in the Mystery Emporium is an Angry Pumpkin..

Here is the Calendar...
The game Double Up is Double Gems...
There are three new Jam-A-Gram designs..



Have you noticed that there is a new Animal Jam Outfitters Sign...
I like this one much better ^-^


Sky News

The Animal Jam Sky Blog's Halloween Costume Contest will be shown tomorrow! Please no more enteries! Also can the following jammers set their main animal as the one they're using for the contest:
swaggman10
67gumball
curlygirl12298
Lovedogs99

Thanks! I was experiencing a glitch where all of your clothes were the same. The Clearance Tab has been updated. Have fun and happy jamming!!

Comment Call: Do you think Cheetahs should have been Diamond Shop, Members, or Nonmembers?



12 comments:

  1. PEOPLE WHO THINK ANIMAL JAM H Q IS UNFAIR TO NON MEMBERS DRESS BLUE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't pay. If members payed and nonmembers got the exact same stuff, members would get ripped off, making Animal Jam a scam for money from people paying for membership. Therefor, un-blue yourselves and save up your money instead of whining about how AJ is "unfair." Don't like it? Don't play it. Non-membership is a TRIAL, meaning you are TRYING it before you play!

      Delete
  2. NONMEMEMBERS! THEY DESERVE MORE ON AJ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, as I said before..............................
      Don't like it? Don't pay it. Would you rather "members" get ripped off by a bunch of people programming game?

      Delete
    2. **(correction, although "pay" would work) I meant to say, don't PLAY it, but that works too....

      Delete
  3. Well it is pretty sad they are for diamonds only but I suppose they will be coming out with a non member animal next

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of do wish the cheetahs had been nonmember. I really want one (cheetahs are my favorite animal). Oh well though. I wasn't really expecting them to be nonmember. :( ~SparkleFootball

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they should've been nonmember, but still- think.. AJ gives nonmembers a lot more stuff than other websites. And nonmembers get cool stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. ;-; no fair to mon mems well I am a mems! Snow1334111

    ReplyDelete
  7. I meant non mems I am one snow1333111

    ReplyDelete
  8. I made a. User snow1334111!

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.