Friday, October 25, 2013

Scorpion, Horns, and Winner!

NO POST 10/26/13 and 10/27/13

______________________________________________
Hello Jammers! I am sorry but I will not be able to post tomorrow and the next day because I am going on a mini-vacation! The Epic Wonders Clothing Orb has a promised 1st item of the Scorpion set, it is a Scorpion Helmet...
Bahari Bargains has also came out with the popular returning Horns.....
The Daily Explorer posted two articles. One about the Snaps and the other about the new adventure...
Remember the Snaps are due this Sunday! Have you played the adventure yet? Speaking of the new adventure here are the prizes...
They are all very big! Notice Graham is shown a lot in this adventure is he coming?
Also, have you noticed all the Candy Bowls around Jamaa...
 When you click it you will receive a little piece of candy!
In other news, I have noticed that you can join games from your actions toolbar...
When you click a game, a box like the adventure ones pops up....
 You can easily exit out by hitting the X button.
 Remember to watch the new Sketch Jam...
This is a simple baby phantom made entirely of circles!



______________________________________________

Fashion Friday

Zombie Panda
Brain Helmet:     450 gems
Worn Blanket:     In Adventures or Rare
Panda:     1000 gems
Total:     1,450 gems!


______________________________________________

Sky News

Congrats Duchess!! If you could comment your user, Duchess, so I can send your prize! Thanks, I forgot everyone's usernames. Thanks to everyone who participated! Have fun and happy jamming!!

______________________________________________
______________________________________________

Comment Call: What is your favorite part of Night of the Phantoms?




11 comments:

  1. Congrats, Duchess! :D
    I like the Spooky Party about Night of The Phantoms. I specially love the design for Jamaa Township. ^.^
    ~Sweetpanda56789

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ugh you haven't posted today no fair scooter >:( i like your blog though ^.^
      -yeoh123

      Delete
    2. i like night of the phantoms because the parties and you get candy :D
      -meganlovessnowyclaw

      Delete
    3. I like night of the phantoms because of the items and rare items:D XD

      Delete
  2. Wow, I actually won?! :O I never thought for a second I would! I'm RockyTop2 (Duchess Poshspirit). Thanks Scooter and everyone who voted for me! :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats! I wish that I had gotten into the last two! But my animal was being glitchy.....:3 Anyways congrats again!

      ~Dietcherry

      Delete
    2. i voted for you rockytop2 i hoped you would win ^.^
      -yeoh123

      Delete
    3. It was you?
      Oh, cool.
      CONGRATS! :)
      I had voted for you on a side note. :P

      Delete
  3. Could I do the two posts, since your going on a mini vacation? I won't take over or anything, but would you think it's a good idea if i did your posts?
    ~Chocolateh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say, great blog!! I think your blog deserves much more attention.
    Keep up the great work! :D

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.