Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pumpkin and 50,000 views

Hello Jammers! No Jamaa Journal today, except there is a good new item for sale.The Evil Jack-O-Lanterns being sold in the Mystery Emporium...
I like this one's face ^-^
Well it seems that all the returning Jack-O-Lanterns are on sale now. Which one is your favorite?




_____________________________

Sky News

50,000 views
Wow! This is sure a big achievement! I am trying something different this time with the blog view prizes. Instead of appreciating the blog, what a better way to celebrate the views of the blog, then to show off the forgotten things in Jamaa! I made a slideshow of all the forgotten or unpopular items, dens, animals, and lands in Jamaa. Here you go...
I hope everyone can show appreciation to these animals and items.
I have also collected some graphics of the unpopular animals, pets, etc.



  They don't get much attention, like the Cheetahs and Wolves do.  ^.^
Thanks for so many views jammers! I love all of you and Jamaa!




Halloween Costume Contest
Twinkle Shybug has been eliminated!

Comment Call: Vote another jammer out! (#2 Twist is tomorrow)

Awesome Jammer Art is posted on the Animal Jammers Mini Blog! Like I said above thanks and the #2 Twist to our Halloween Costume Contest is tomorrow. Have fun and happy jamming!!



22 comments:

  1. I've survived! O-O Anyway, hmm...
    Daredevil Spiritstone (the croc.)
    Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote Sir Bravewolf out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Daredevil Spiritwolf and Awesome Arcticwolf. They are all nice, I'm sorry for voting you out Croc and Arctic.
    ~Sweetpanda56789

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome arcticwolf

    ReplyDelete
  5. ivote awesome arctic wolf sorry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome arctic wolf

    Blueberryb

    ReplyDelete
  7. sir bravewolf, sorry. :( ~SparkleFootball

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote daredevil spirit stone out. He's just not scary enough...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is epic! I usually visit this blog, but never comment on it. DX Congratulations on 50,000 Views! Your blog is on the top 10 most popular AJ blogs! I think. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats not unpopular those are most of my favorite items!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sir brave wolf i love awesome's outfit hope she stays :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome artic wolf

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome arctic wolf. fam here again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Guys, outfits do not have to be scary for Halloween! Some little kids dress up as pumpkins, and everyone adores their outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i want dare devil to be outtttt!
    >wow104<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with wow, i think DareDevil the crocodile should beout too! ~bubba01050

      Delete
  16. Sir Bravewolf o-o
    ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.