Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hocky Mask and Another Contest

Hello jammers! Today's one and only item sold in the Jam Mart Clothing Store is a Hockey Mask...
Personally I think this item is one of the scariest items in Jamaa! 
The Daily Explorer posted an article about a Cool Den of the Week...
Wait!?!? A Cool den of the week! Not an Epic den of the week! What's up AJHQ. Well, here is the difference. The Epic Den of the Week is chosen to be a Epic den, they will receive a Plaque, and will be on the Epic Dens list. While, a Cool Den of the Week is just on the Daily Explorer and that's it.



_______________________________________

Rumor Reader

There are many mysterious and secretive things that the holiday Night of the Phantoms brings. One of the secrets is held in both the Haunted Forest Party and the Spooky Party. When you click on the moon in either party a lot of bats come flying your way! Notice, every time they look different. So go to the scary parties today and try this rumor!
~If you have a rumor send it to escooter12@hotmail.com~
_______________________________________

Sky News

Some of you might be asking, "Where is the Octoberfest Costume of the Day?" Well one of our own awesome commenters suggested the idea for another Costume Contest (The other one was last month, remember? The Best Dressed Contest?) This time Halloween edition! So here is a Contest form...
So basically Dress up an animal and then comment which one you dressed up along with your user. Then I will take photos of you guys and we will vote who has the best costume!
You may also enter the Where in Jamaa Contest here! Oh and the 101st Jamaa Journal comes tomorrow! Are you ready?!?! Have fun and happy jamming!!


Comment Call: Enter the Halloween Costume Contest!!




20 comments:

  1. Halloween Contest

    My username is Saganlucy

    I dressed up Incredible Toughcat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way I dressed her up as a monster/vamp!

      Delete
  2. This is for the Halloween contest. My username is Ajackboy. I dressed up Earl SillyTiger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be in it! Let me dress up my animal first.

    ~ Dietcherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so my animal is Colonel Cutecloud, or Snow Leopard. Colonel is dressed as a ninja, and Snow Leopard is dressed as Katniss Everdeen. Choose which one is best, or you could put in both!

    ~Dietcherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to know about the whole "Cool Den" thingy. I might as well enter this costume contest! :D I'm RockyTop2 and I dressed up Duchess Poshspirit as a witch. Good luck peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, btw, I gotta know how you do that slide show thing! I think it's so cool, and I just can't figure it out! :T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the website Photosnack, but there are a lot of websites bloggers use. You should try it on the Animal Jam Roar! ^.^

      Delete
  7. the is to ajackboy i am looking at your animals now i will comment what i think!

    -lol89762 i am awesoeme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you hate me your not awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FOR THE HALLOWEEN CONTEST. I'm powerbiker, I'm dressed up as a mummy with my snow leopard.
    i hope I'ts good enough

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im SparkleFootball. I dressed Miss Fasttiger as Frankenstein. Great contest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm lilacs18538. I dressed Sparkle Prettygirl as a bat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm Lovedogs99 I dressed my arctic wolf as a vampiree :3 happy jamming!

    ReplyDelete
  12. User: goldcobra

    Animal: Horse (Twinkle Shybug)

    Costume: Injured Horse

    Items: Cone collar, Head bandages, and cast (I will add if more medical items come out).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. or my koala, whichever you like best.

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. I am very sorry Cje02, but it is too late to enter! You can always enter in the next one I have!

      Delete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.