Saturday, October 5, 2013

Feathered Vampire Bat Bracelet

Hello Jammers! Below is a list of all the new items...
^ In the Jam Mart Clothing Store ^

^ In Epic Wonders ^
^ In the Diamond Shop ^

^ In the Jam Mart Furniture Store ^

The Daily Explorer posted an article about the Online Safety Quiz...
 Kind of old news AJHQ. I think you should make articles about the new animal :3


Glitch Corner

The glitch corner this week happened to me personally. It is a glitch that I have never seen before! Look...
Notice that I am in Haunted Mushroom Den! Yes it is a glitch between a Mushroom Hut and a Haunted Mansion Den. You walk on a mushroom den while you still see a haunted mansion den. I don't think that a ladder should be there. ^.^


Sky News

Octoberfest

If you don't know already, everyday in October I am posting a costume idea that you can use for the Night of the Phantoms celebration...
Today's costume is a Bat Costume! All you need is Bat Wings, Monster Teeth, and Elf Tail Armor. It is a good costume for Night of the Phantoms! Reminder: 2 more days to vote on the Poll. Have fun and happy jamming!!

Comment Call: Would you rather go Trick-or-treating on Halloween or watch a scary movie?



5 comments:

  1. I would rather watch a good scary movie with popcorn and friends, because I am a bit too old for halloween well actually not really I just don't like it and you might think I am crazy but; I HATE CANDY! The only candy I like is candycorn ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your right you are crazy! but then again if your going to do that then here's a trick you can do! 1st watch the scariest movie you can find. 2nd when a scary part happens "accadenly'' spill pop corn all over your friends!

      tip- watch out if your family is home! you brother or sister might jump out from behind the soafa and scare you and your friends

      the awesome jammer girl that comments ALOT!
      lol89762:D

      Delete
  2. For me I like trick or treating better but I am not a fan for candy too! Well I cant have hard candy now anyway because I have braces. And today's items are awesome!
    -kitty95484

    ReplyDelete
  3. why don't you guys like candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need to brag but I'm happy I bought the 10 diamond code! Now I have 4 studded spikes! 2 wrists and 2 necks! :D -From Da Doogal

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.