Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Scary Pumpkin Hero

Welcome Jammers! Having fun celebrating Night of the Phantoms? Anyway, the Jam Mart Clothing Store has came out with the popular Scary Antlers...
They are a great item for trick-or-treating! Speaking of good items for trick-or-treating, the Hot Cocoa Hut is now selling Pumpkin Heads....
This one actually looks happy ^-^ And finally Bahari Bargains has came out with the returning Superhero Capes....
Super-AJ!!!
The Daily Explorer posted a Cool Den of the Week..
Congrats King of the Jungle!



_____________________

Rumor Reader

There has not been much rumors lately in Jamaa. However, I wanted to touch base on what you think will be in tomorrow's Jamaa Journal. What do you think? Since we have been celebrating Night of the Phantoms already, what do you think will be in tomorrow's update? A new adventure? A new celebration? A new expedition? A new shop? 



_____________________

Sky News

Miss Fasttiger has been Eliminated! We are down to the Final 3!
Comment Call: Vote out a Jammer!

In other blog news you can now send Stories to my email (escooter12@hotmail.com) and they will be featured on the Animal Jammers Mini Blog. The Jamaa Journal comes tomorrow! Have fun and happy jamming!!


30 comments:

  1. I vote out Duchess Poshspirit. ~SparkleFootball

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote out the fox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote Snow Leopard out. (X-RAY) He doesn't even have good stuff for halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy that the scary antlers are back!!!! I made a Gamzee wolf xD Anyway, how do you know when the big aj updates are?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The updates are either every Thursday or every other Thursday. Since we did not have one last Thursday, we will have one definitely tomorrow! :)

      Delete
  5. I VOTE SNOW LEPARD OUT HES IS USELESS,,,

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello i vote admiral von spirit.. please btw good costume admiral...

    missdarlingjammer

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think SNOW LEOPARD sholde be out coz u can buy all his out fit and its not tat good

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was wondering how you got your blog to have a pictured link (the blue monkey).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am very very very sorry snow but u should be voted out!!!!!
    >>wow104<<

    ReplyDelete
  10. SNOW=OUT
    nough said XD

    ~~bubba01050

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well i think admiral has a better costume than snow (no offense)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please get Duchess out..?

    ReplyDelete
  13. All the jammers have great costumes! I vote Duchess out, sorry:3

    ~Dietcherry

    ReplyDelete
  14. I vote Admiral

    xXGardnerjamXx

    ReplyDelete
  15. All of them are great, but, I vote Snow Leopard out. It was as creative a outfit as some others.

    ~Rainbowcat1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry i meant was NOT as creative as the others. >.<

      ~Rainbowcat1

      Delete
    2. Scooter was experiencing a glitch where all of my animals wore the same things. So it wasn't my fault. I didn't dress my animal up like that. Thanks for helping me get out .-.

      ~Dietcherry, who is a little mad

      Delete
    3. Sorry Dietcherry, but I did tell you to change your costume to the main animal the day before the contest. :( I feel bad, but there can only be one winner. Hey, you made it to the final 3 so that is grreat!
      --Scooter

      Delete
  16. I vote for Duchess Poshspirit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ATTENTION ALL JAMMERS:
    If you are voting for the Contest please comment your username so there are no cheating because you can only vote once! I have noticed SOME of you have not been following the rules, and have been voting too many times :/

    ~Scooter

    ReplyDelete
  18. cinnamonroll12: the snow leopard should be out!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wait do the last three get prizes? Or just the winner..?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think the fox should be voted out ~bunnyhophop7~

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.