Thursday, October 3, 2013

Phantom Items and Haunted Forest Party

Hey Jammers! The returning item to the Jam Mart Furniture Store is a Giant Phantom..
I always thought that this item looked like it was made out of balloons!
Sunken Treasures is now selling Phantom lights...


Yesterday there were some Haunted Forest Parties...

Here are all the shop items. First is the den shop...

The Clothing Shop...

And the music shop is the same as the Spooky Party...


Sky News

That is all for today! Sadly no Jamaa Journal. Oh well, there is always next week! Have fun and happy jamming!!

Comment Call: Which party is better, Spooky Party or Haunted Forest Party?



3 comments:

  1. I like both of the parties a lot, but i think the Haunted Forest Party is my favorite! :D

    Rainbowcat1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit my blog ya'll!
    My Blog: animaljamlilacpetal.blogspot.com

    I'm NOT lilacpetal! Please comment, just to let e know your there. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. IDK! IDK! IDK! IDK! DX
    SO HARD TO DECIDE! I GUESS I'LL JUST SAY BOTH <-<
    ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.