Saturday, October 12, 2013

Surprised Gills

**New Code: CHIMBU**

Hey Jammers! I posted a new code right up there^ The returning item being sold in the Mystery Emporium is a Surprised Jack-O-Lantern...
You can't celebrate Halloween or Night of the Phantoms without Pumpkins! The Bahari Bargains came out with new salamander gills...

I think this is a great item! I know I would have never thought of these!
The Sarepia Theater has came out with a new video...
The Daily Explorer posted an article about Safety Month...

Have you noticed that there is a new name available when you buy an animal..
Yes, that's right now you can use Cheetah as your last name!



________________________________

Glitch Corner



The glitch this week has already been fixed! When this week's Jamaa Journal came out the Actions Icon had a glitch. It appeared to be a backward Game Icon. However, since yesterday they have replaced this mishap with a brand new Actions Sign :)


_____________________________

Sky News

I have recently became good Animal Jam friends with a jammer named Chocolateh. She is truly an pawesome jammer, and she has her own blog! Her blog is Animal Jam Lilac Petal and she would love if you guys comment and participate in her blog. So click the image or click here to go to her Animal Jam site. Thanks Chocolateh!


Halloween Costume Contest

Sorry Sparkle Prettygirl! You have been eliminated! 

Comment Call: Vote another jammer out!


Have fun and happy jamming!!




16 comments:

  1. Cool!! 1st comment :3 and I think incredible tough cat should be out .-. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Scooter. I'd comment from my iPod, but it doesn't want to work on here. So, I am on my laptop. Thanks so much for recomending my blog, you're a true friend. Come to my blog soon, i'll post yours.
    ~Chocolateh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. grant prettyrose should be out looks weird.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the black snow leopard with the top hat and all should be out... it isn't about rares.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the purple snow leopard should be eliminated,But all of them look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like I said before, you did my wrong animal.....

    ~Dietcherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nvm just read your comment, no need:)

      Delete
  7. Snow leapord with the top hat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote the snow leopard with the top hat out. ~SparkleFootball

    ReplyDelete
  9. I. Vote snow leopard with eyeball hat on

    Blueberry b

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry Daredevil Spiritstone! But it seems like you need to be a bit spookier so thats why I'm voting you out. Sorry! -Doogal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Snow leopard with top hat out. XD Sorry, but they're all amazing, o-o

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWSOME ARTIC WOLF SHOLUD BE OUT I THINK SORRY

    ReplyDelete
  13. Twinke Shybug should be out :D
    ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

    ReplyDelete
  14. twinkle shybug should be out.
    -ilovemyfamily153666

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.