Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine's Day Surprises

Welcome to the Animal Jam Sky Blog!
Happy Valentine's Day! Today is Tuesday, February 14th, 2017.

The New Item of the Day is Heart Mittens...
Purchase these for 450 gems in the Mt. Shiveer Hot Cocoa Hut. Here are the colors:

Also, in the Jam Mart Furniture Store, you can buy...

A Heart Archway for 650 gems! Wow, it is already on clearance, never seen that before!

Epic Sky Den

The Epic Sky Den of the Week is from Jfolk's den...
Heart Cottage
Congrats, I loved your simple little idea of a Heart Cottage. It even has a little Heart Box present outside the door. You have been added to the Epic Sky Dens Hall of Fame.

If you would like to be an Epic Sky Den, just comment below!


Blu Comic Issue

Surprise, there is a NEW Issue of the Blu the Monkey Comic Book Issue...
Happy Valentine's Day from Blu and friends.
Click the image above or here to read the Plushie Comic Book Issue.

Today's issue is about a terrible event at the Friendship Party. You won't want to miss it! Read a new issue of Blu the Monkey every week on Saturdays.

Sky News

The winners of the Friendship Festival Art Contest are:
1st Place - kitty95484

2nd Place - Cheetah87516

3rd Place - FloraCutegirl


Honorable Mentions - Rainbow000pegasus
Thank you for every jammer that entered! It was great fun looking at your art, you all are so good. I sent prizes to these jammers, and have added your art to the Animal Jam Sky Art Blog.

The Animal Jam Sky Blog's Friendship Festival Giveaway Comment-A-Thon has ended...

Yesterday's Winner: Sarahkey8
Yesterday's Twist Winner: Gfox0
The Friendship Festival Giveaway Comment-A-Thon was a HUGE success. I am so proud of all of you loyal jammers who commented. Please DO NOT stop commenting just because this giveaway is over. I love when you comment because it makes me feel like I am writing this blog for a purpose ^-^


You've voted in the Poll, and the results are in! We will be having a Pet Fashion Show, and tomorrow are the sign-ups. You won't want to miss it!

It was another great Friendship Festival in Jamaa. Happy Valentine' Day!
Have Fun and Happy Jamming!


23 comments:

  1. Good job Scooter! And thanks so much! I'm actually sick and don't have school today so sorry if I'm not as active today! Happy velntines day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel better! Happy Valentine's Day!

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  2. OOOOOOOO: PET FASHION SHOWWWWWWWWW YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IF YOU CAN'T TELL.
    IM PET CRAZY SO YEAH XD

    NEED MORE BLU! :D
    Happy Valentines Day Scooter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Happy Valentine's Day!

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  3. So, when do we get our gifts...? I don't mean to sound rude if I do but just a question :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already sent them. They should be in your Jamagrams!

      --Scooter(chocolate4050)

      Delete
    2. Ha I got it just a second ago, happy Valentine's Day!

      Delete
  4. Great job on the contest, guys! I knew I wouldn't make it to the top three haha.

    Hmm, we're you busy earlier, Scooter? It's unlike you to post so late so I'm quite surprised myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did a great job! The only reason you weren't in the top 3 is because entries were due Feb. 12th, and you sent yours on Feb 13th. Also, yes I actually got to sleep in today :) sorry for the late post. Remember you can always check what time I will post each day on the Sky Schedule tab!

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
    2. I see. I thought the due date was on 14th hahaha. Oh well, not that it matters anyway. At least it ended up as a gift for someone else.

      Delete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day and happy Friendship Day guys!
    I might participate in the pet fashion show! Looks fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you participate! Happy Friendship Day!

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  6. Congrats on everyone who entered the art contest!

    -Kitty95484

    ReplyDelete
  7. CANT WAIT!!! For the fASHION SHOW!!! I'll just have to remember to enter...

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you used to be member, could you enter a member pet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can certainly do that! You can enter any pet as long as it is your pet.

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  9. FRIENDSHIP DAY, yet you continue to delete my comments with no response? I hope you don't delete this one, at least respond. DO you have any time for an Interview?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, real quick, I am abiding to the rules, and deleting the comment would be a put down to me, on your part. I am not advertising, bullying, or putting down with bad words, I am posting suggestions and questions.

      Delete
    2. I am deleting your comments because you were impersonating me, and you created an exact copy of the Animal Jam Sky. Don't say it wasn't you. I know it was you.

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
    3. Lol k then u don't understand ironic humour :))))

      Delete
  10. Yo why did you advertise on a dead blog..?

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.