Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Tropical Code

Hey Jammers, you're on the Animal Jam Sky Blog!
Today is Tuesday, February 21st, 2017.

The New Item of the Day is Clover Top Hat...
Purchase this in the Jam Mart Clothing Store for 500 gems.

Also, in the Jam Mart Furniture Store, you can buy...

A Shamrock Gate and a Shamrock Fence for 400 gems each!
I have a feeling Lucky Day is coming soon!

A New Code has arrived, and you may have already heard of it...

TROPICAL - 500 Gems

I have added it to the Codes Page.

Epic Sky Den

Every Tuesday a new Epic Sky Den of the Week is shown off in the Epic Sky Den segment.
An Epic Sky Den is a really cool den design.

The Epic Sky Den of the Week is from sixty58...
Nature Habitation
Thanks for the great idea for a nice Nature Habitation, or a home full of plants, animals, and more! You have been added to the Epic Sky Den Hall of Fame, congratulations.

Sky News

SuperKat has been eliminated from the Animal Jam Sky Blog's Pet Fashion Show. Sorry!
All the pets look so good, but it is time for another twist.
Twist #3 - Vote a Pet Back in
Here are your options:

When they are voted back into the Fashion Show, they will be safe for one round.
Comment Call: Vote a Pet back in the Competition

The Sky Dictionary has been updated...
Click the image above to view new terms relating to the blog and Jamaa.

Have Fun and Happy Jamming!

14 comments:

  1. Other than me, I guess I vote back in zippybee. Man, It's almost time for st Patrick's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote in Tatertot :)

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scooter? Just wondering, for the logo contest, would it be OK if I put it on my blog to show you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can put it on your blog; however, I already got your email of your submission!

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  4. Also Scooter, what is your favorite AJ emote?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite AJ emoji would have to be the Phantom one, but I do like a lot of them, such as the 3-Star emoji, and the laughing emoji!

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  5. Sorry I haven't commented in a few days! I've been quite busy.
    I vote back in Microgirl. Thanks for notifying us about that new code! I'll be sure to use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is okay, I have been busy too ^-^

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  6. Aww I love all the St. Patrick's Day items! I wish I still had my membership :,D I vote back in Tatertot! Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you are allowed to vote your own pet back in then Zippy Bee. But if not then Superkat

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote Sirwings back in!


    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.