Saturday, February 18, 2017

Magenta Spikes

Greetings, you are reading the Animal Jam Sky Blog!
Today is Saturday, February 18th, 2017.

The Featured Spikes of the Day are Magenta Spikes....
Buy these for TODAY ONLY at the Diamond Shop for 3 diamonds each.
Wow, only one more NEW set of Spikes tomorrow. That weekend went by fast!

The New Item of the Day is Camouflage Boots....
Purchase this in the Jam Mart  for  gems. Here are the colors:

Fruit Slinger located in Appondale is for x2 Gems this week...
Play this fun game based on Angry Birds now!

Blu Comic Book Issue

The NEW Blu the Monkey Comic Book issue is here...
Click the Comic Book Cover above to open up and read the issue.

This week's issue is about the return of Blu's friend Mint, who helps him find a new Alpha. The new Alpha is not all what he seems to be. Find out more now!

Sky News

ZippyBee has been eliminated from the Pet Fashion Show. Sorry!
Time for a Twist!
Twist: DOUBLE-ELIMINATION
Comment Call: Vote out TWO pets!

Can you figure out the mystery "Coming Soon" message?

I will reveal the answer tomorrow.

Have Fun and Happy Jamming!


14 comments:

  1. Gonna vote out... Tatertot and Mirrorbook sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm that's weird, I checked all the pages and couldn't find it:( Atleast I know what the bottom one says. Guess I'll just have to wait till tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I forgot to add it to a page XD Sorry, Violet! I am currently away from the computer, so I can't add it. You will just have to wait till tomorrow for the answer^-^

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  3. Microgirl and Mirrorbook, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tatortot and Microgirl, sorry! Good job on the new blu the monkey issue! I'm so excited for the next issue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supercat and Micro girl. I loved the blog! Don't you just love the magenta spikes! I remember when my friend on AJ sent me a jag saying that AJ Sky is back! and I was like... watttttt. SO I looked it up. Thank's so much God for giving me the luck to find this site. I am so glad my friend sent me that jag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much :)

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
    2. Me too. I found this blog one day, when I searched up "animal Jam blogs". I remember that I was so amazed by the niceness of this person and how good their blog was. I remember being is thankful for finding this blog. Thank you so much for being such a nice and amazing person. :)

      Delete
  6. I vote out Microgirl and Fuzzy Leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tatertot and microgirl, sorry! :(

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote out Tatertot and Fuzzyleopard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fuzzyleopard and Mirrorbook, sorry D:

    -AJkraft

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.