Friday, May 19, 2017

Stegosaurus Beta

Welcome to the Animal Jam Sky Blog!
Today is Friday, May 19th, 2017.

The New Item of the Day is a Stegosaurus Tail...
You can purchase your very own one at the Summer Carnival for 2,000 tickets.
Above are all of the colors varieties possible. I love the new colors for this great item!

The New Summer Carnival item is a Lollipop Fence...
Buy this for 550 tickets at the Summer Carnival.

The New Video of the Day is "Fishing Trip"...
Watch this video now in the Sarepia Theater.


Fashion Friday

Every Friday, a new outfit is shown off with style in our Fashion Friday segment.

The Fashion Friday outfit of the week is from mozart8...

I love this look. It is so animal like, yet pawesome! Lions have a cool effect with spikes that makes them huge. Some of the items that you need to obtain this outfit are:

Lion: 10 Diamonds (Clearance)
Spiked Collar: Trading System
Spiked Wristband: Trading System
Cat Ears: Trading System
Skullys: Trading System

It looks like all of the items are only through the Trading System.

Fashion Tip: Try to match light and dark colors. For example, the Fashion Friday look has a light grey primary color and a dark grey secondary color. It adds consistency and matches items better!

Want to be next weeks Fashion Friday? Comment your username and outfit idea below!


Sky News

Liza's Best Animal Tournament is still in the preliminary rounds. Find out more information on the Contests Tab. Below is the updated tournament bracket:

The winners of yesterday's round are Owls and Cougars.
Today we go into the underwater section of the bracket.

Round #3:



Comment Call: Vote which animal species are better!


The Beta Party has been added to the Party Guide...

You don't want to miss information on this ancient party!




Tomorrow: Tournament Continues, Coming Soon Message, and much more!
Have Fun and Happy Jamming!



8 comments:

  1. The cat is so kawaii! OMG!

    I choose sea turtles and penguins :3

    Ooh! Beta party? Never heard of that... I'm gonna check that out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely check it out! It is one of my favorite parties. I hope it comes back!

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  2. I choose the Sea Turtle and the Penguin.
    I like the Fashion Friday today but, y'know it kinda triggers me when people put REALLY rare items on their animals.
    I think that spikes are SO overused.
    Especially the black longs.
    I'm sure you can understand that.
    When I use the spikes I atleast try to use the diamond spikes because they are less rare.
    I mean I can understand that spikes look good.
    -Mumpiejoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for sea turtles and seals!
    That fashion friday outfit is really cute to me, and I think it's because I think the cat ears item is adorable. I love the whiskers lol
    Anyway, I really like all of these brand new summer carnival items, such as the lollipop fence!!
    Ah, I remember the beta party! I hope it returns one day. It seemed to mysteriously dissappear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They need to rerelease it! Maybe even with a Beta Den. That would be pawesome :)

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  4. I think i'll choose seals and turtles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Octopus and Seals. The sea turtle looks cute though

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.