Monday, June 9, 2014

Worns Return

Good Morning! This is the Animal Jam Sky Blog, coming to you with all of your Animal Jam needs!
Have you ever wanted a new worn blanket?
The Jam Mart Clothing Store has a rare worn blanket for everyone.....
I like this color because everyone can wear it, boys and girls, members and nonmembers!
Looks: *****
Price: *****
Jamaasian: ****
Wow, I voted this item a 14/15 stars for a great rare item Monday!

Attention, there is a Mystery coming your way!
The Mystery of the Week is about something new coming to Jamaa.
Does everyone remember the "We Are Coming" Paw Prints?
Pet Cheetahs were the first paw print, Hyenas were the second, but what is the third paw print?
Take a look at this poll from AJHQ a long time ago.....
The question was what should the new animals be?
Of course, we got Eagles, then we got Hyenas. 
So is the final paw print Lynx? Will they be a new nonmember animal?
We will have to wait and find out!

Today in Sky News....
Grand Arctic Wolf was voted back into the Fashion Show, congrats!!
Comment Call: Vote a jammer out!

You are lucky you are reading this because we have a.....
Surprise Contest!
You heard right, the contest is a "You-Decide Blu Contest"!
To enter the contest click here, be sure to go there today because it is a two day only contest!!
Have fun and happy jamming!!


25 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome contest! I love Blu the Monkey! Good luck to everyone!
    P.S. I think the RIM is really good. Non-member, cheap, and plus, it's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3rd
    -hiphopbunny12345

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote laughing future seal out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey scoot another half a day today at school i vote out miss sunypaw sorry good outfit though love the new rare item monday
    ~snowleopardcubs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grand Arctic wolf i vote put and i was not hacked it was my sibling!

    Sincerely,coolpapa70232

    ReplyDelete
  6. Players could have always worn any color they wanted. None were gender-specific.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I am just saying that it is a pretty color for all jammers ^-^

      --Scooter

      Delete
  7. i dont like that another rare worn is out but my purple on is still better

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Scooter! I love how this blog has evolved since last year. You constantly outdo yourself. Also, IDK if you noticed, but the medical center apparently has a spotlight of wolves. Not sure if you covered this just thought it was interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It seems, however, there are less comments today for some reason. Oh well, I bet there will be more tomorrow ^.^ Also, I did notice that, I thought they were very pawesome. Thanks again for making my day!!

      --Scooter

      Delete
  9. Scooter! Why did u rearange your blog? Just wondering but it looks cooler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it looked a little easier to find things :) I am glad you like it!

      --Scooter

      Delete
    2. It is easier! But this blog will always be the best no matter what it looks like! I love it anyway!

      Delete
  10. i vote out juniper daisylily sorry well done getting this fair though!!

    yay grands back!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. grand arctic wolf.
    Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  12. What happened to Me Me?
    -blurmercer03-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were voted out 3 days ago, sorry!

      --Scooter

      Delete
  13. Juniper Daisy Lily shold be out, sorry! good job to everyone still in!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oopes forgot i allready comented! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I vote out Juniper Daisy Lily well done Though!!!

    ingpodge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I vote out Juniper DaisyLily...Sorry :(
    And yay I always wanted the worn with that color ^-^
    I cant wait for the new animal....I hope it is the Lynx ^○^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Paw prints have all been revealed :3

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.