Friday, June 27, 2014

Freedom Stamps

Hi Jammers!
The New Item is no where to be found?!
The Diamond Shop released Bubble Trouble music yesterday, so that is not the new item. 
I am guessing it could be in the Freedom Party.
Wanting some Jammer Tips? The Daily Explorer has two new article tips....
I like the new pets and parties! 
Did you notice that you can now comment on the Daily Explorer?
I like commenting on that because you get to sign in to your Animal Jam account.
 Have you also noticed that there are brand new stamps for Jam-a-grams...
Wow, those are 23 cool stamps, thanks AJHQ!
 The Summer Carnival Plushie Shop has been remodeled for Freedom Day....
I love how they do this every year. Don't worry, the original plushies come back after Freedom Day!
 Speaking of Freedom Day, I attended the Freedom Party, and it is still great...
Above are all the items available in the shops!

Comment Call: Do you like the Freedom Party?

Item Spotlight

This week in the Item Spotlight we have Horn Helmets!
Horn Helmets were a Beta Item back in 2010, but since then they have returned to the Jam Mart Clothing Store. Lots of jammers try to scam with this item, because it looks like the Rhino Helmets. Rhino Helmets are very rare, so they trick jammers to think that the Horn Helmet is a Rhino Helmet. They are two completely different items.
Rare Version: No
Status: Members Only
Rarity: ** (2 Stars)

Sky News

The Bubble Trouble Hard Mode Prizes are below....
See full Adventure Information on the Adventure Guide!

New Background on the Blog!
The Clearance Tab has been updated!
Have fun and happy jamming!!




37 comments:

  1. 1st I noticed the new banner at the top there's no new background yet:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. First!!!
    ~snowleopardcubs~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the new item is a freedom raccoon hat at freedom party

      Delete
    2. No that was always there. :S
      And snowleopardcubs u tied for first I think...
      Congratties anyway!

      Delete
  3. Actually snow I was first lol u were second! Today's my last day of school it just doesn't seem like it's the end of school because of the weather and I love grade _ because of my teacher was funny and my class would play against eachother for a trophy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Candy
      Oreo
      Nuts
      Grape
      Rollo
      Amen
      Ten
      Symi

      Congrats!
      Symi is a small Greek island where I am right now :P

      Delete
  5. Hiya, Scooter.

    Great update!
    Even if it's simple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, how do you make .GIF-s?

      Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Yes, you just go to Google, and type in make a gif.

      --Scooter

      Delete
  6. I love the freedom day party and i want Candy

    anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i mean i want Candy and i love the free dom day party

      anonymous

      Delete
    2. reply who u think i am username

      anonymous

      Delete
    3. Creepersofthenether u did it

      Sincerely,coolpapa70232

      Delete
    4. i don't know who you are but i think its all a little bit fishy......

      Delete
  7. I like you new blog picture!
    I quite like freedom day but its needs more stuff to make it more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 10th
    -hiphopbunny12345

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scooter the new item is located at the Freedom Party I think its the Freedom Raccoon Hat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that might have already been there but idk

      Delete
  10. It is a straw hat inn the mamma clothing! now i can be the scarecrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Last day I ever go to the same school as one of my bffs so many memories from jk- now

    (Sighs)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I leave school I will miss my friends so much I WILL cry! :(

      Delete
    2. why not meet up with them?


      sleep overs birthday partys just because ect.

      Delete
  12. Freedom Raccoon Hat went into stores.
    -hiphopbuny12345

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the idea of comments on the DE but... If someone wanted to bully/curse, they could just use an alt... (DONT GET ANY IDEA'S ANYONE)

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.