Saturday, June 28, 2014

Freedom Zoos

Hey Jammers!
The new item today in the Summer Carnival is a Lollipop Necklace....
Yesterday's New Item in the Freedom Party is a Freedom Raccoon Hat....
Great totally new item for all jammers!
The Sarepia Theater has released a new video...
Giraffes are making their way to the Daily Explorer...
Watch this interesting video with Dr. Brady Barr!

Glitch Corner

The Glitch Corner has been stirring up some trouble!
This glitch occurred in my den when I changed actions, my clothes, eyes, and design falls off.
It looks like two separate animals. One ghost, and one blind wolf.
If this ever happens to your just refresh the page!


 Shake-It-Up Saturday


The Shake-It-Up Saturday Idea for this week is making a Zoo!
If you are ever bored in Jamaa, turn your den into a zoo. First off, find a huge, wide space.
Next make separate cages and habitats using fences....
Now, add some features to the habitats. Try to find items that can let the animals eat, live, and have fun. Below are just some suggestions:
Finally, invite animals into your den. 
You can hire Zoo keepers, Zoo Animals, and Visitors. Another fun hint, is to add an admission desk, where the visitors have to line up to get in. Try to make it fun, exciting, and a great place to see animals.

Sky News

Speaking of Zoos, I have bad news... The Sky Zoo is now only accepting the Main Animals.
I realize that this upsets some of you, but it was too much of a responsibility to try and find moving pictures. It is much easier and fun to just pick from the Animal List. So go ahead and enter the Animal Jam Sky Blog's Sky Zoo.
Resetting of the Trading Center will be coming soon!
Jammer and Pet of the Month Sign-ups are this Monday!
Have fun and happy jamming!


34 comments:

  1. NO MORE MANATEE!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(:( I wanted a beluga next :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. REST IN PEACE DREAM:( scooter did u get my pic I sent you of the zoo food?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3rd :D
    My reaction to the glitch: O.O WAT o3o
    I WUV LOLLIPOPS >:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scooter, can we get another one if we didn't have a main animal?

    ReplyDelete
  5. :,( >:(
    -tig47498

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just came to say hello!!! Hey dolphin tale fans there's a dolphin tale 2 coming out in September!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gumdrops and lollipops and rainbows!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glitch: WUT O-o
    New item: yummy nomnommy
    Zoo: great ideas!
    Sky news: YYYYYYYYYY

    I HAVE WIFI IM SO HAPPY HAVE U GUYS READ THE WARRIORS I HAVE THERE GREAT READ THEM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read up to the sixth one in The New Prophecy. Can't wait to find out what happens!

      Delete
  9. Lol!!!!lol!!!! Going crazy!!!! Lol does anyone here know how to change your google plus username

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guys, I know this is COMPLETELY out of subject, but I found another Fman.. gosh will this guy (or girl) ever stop?! It is Fman128, and i am paws00001 PEACE OUT YA'LL :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. HES PROB A FAKE AND EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO IF U GET MAIL FROM HIM PLUS NONMEMBERS CANT SEND GIFTS SO...

    TECHNICALLY HIM HACKING U AND GIVING U VIRUSES IS NO POINT AJHQ IS NO POINT FOR HIM!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HMMMMMMMMMMM........ The ultamite takedown.. Honey waffles... vs... Chocolate cake..... Comment waffles or cake.. DON DON DON!!!




    Paws00001














































































































    btw, i almost forgot.... MOO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now he's never gonna kill me MWAHAHA!!!! Scooter

    ReplyDelete
  14. why did u keep running away from me?

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice post today scooter
    and the freedom raccoon hat looks awesome
    swaggerbro1234

    ReplyDelete
  16. i dont know why
    but it is always the same peaple doing the comments
    they all disaperaed
    swagggerbro1234

    ReplyDelete
  17. No COMMENT CALL
    ANONYMOUS

    ReplyDelete
  18. I didn't disappear some people haven't

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm sad my dad said that my cats life is almost over and he's my baby! I kiss him and hug him I dint want him to die!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i feel sad for your cat
      swaggerbro1234

      Delete
  20. NOOOOOOOOO WHY DID U HAVE TO UNALLOW OTHER ANIMALS?!!??!!?!??!
    AT LEAST YOU SHOULD'VE LEFT THE ALREADY FOUND NON-BUNNYHEROLABS ANIMALS :(((((((((((
    -Xavier883 (Who is really upset now :( )

    ReplyDelete
  21. Scooter, I don't know how to say this but... Me and my family are moving to North Dakota At about the end of July, We even went to an RV store too look at campers to live in!
    Remember Easter? We went to North Dakota for the egg hunt thing so i never finished it,
    We are moving too the same place and I thought you all should know.
    ~3berrygirl~
    P.S. Check out Annathearcticwolf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats, or maybe sorry? Are you excited or disappointed. Will you still be on Animal Jam and the Animal Jam Sky Blog?

      --Scooter

      Delete
    2. Where's north dekota? And where how long is it for where u Live now?

      Delete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.