Sunday, June 29, 2014

Freedom Fantasy Fox

 Welcome to the Animal Jam Sky Blog!
Fox Hats are all the craze these days in Jamaa, and they have become even more popular!
The Freedom Party has released new Freedom Fox Hats....
Nice edition to the freedom collection, and it is even better because it is nonmember!
Go learn how to play finger soccer on the Daily Explorer....
Thanks Graham for the cool invention! 
I was a little disappointed in Jamaa today....
I was the only one dressed up for Freedom Day. Come on jammers! Celebrate and have fun! Dress in your favorite red, white, and blue outfit, have cookouts in your den, go swimming, watch and host a firework party! Celebrate Freedom Day! ^o^


This Week

This week in Jamaa's History....
2012 - The Fantasy Castle has been released, and used to be the biggest den. (Until the Crystal Palace was released last Thursday)
2011 - The first Freedom Celebration began
2012 - Nature Archways were the Monthly Membership Gift
2012 - The Crystal Sands Journey Book was released
2012 - The Falling Phantoms Game was released

Comment Call: Falling Phantoms and Swoopy Eagles are the newest games in Jamaa. AJHQ doesn't release games as often as adventures. Do you think that AJHQ should release a new game? What type of game?

Sky News

An old friend returns to Blu the Monkey....
Click above to read the new issue!

The Trading Center has been completely remodeled! We will try out the new Chat feature for the Trading Center. If it doesn't work out, I have other ideas in mind.
Jammer and Pet of the Month Sign-Ups tomorrow.
Now, you are up to date with what's happening in Jamaa. Have a great day! 
Have fun and happy jamming!!


34 comments:

  1. yeah about the cook out i dont really like that because in real life last night my neighbor had a cook out and there where so many fire works it kept me up for a while l:(
    -tig47498

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, sorry. Here, you go take the "First Cup"

      It took me a while typing all that!

      Delete
    2. Poor scooter! I will dress up for freedom day! Promise!!!

      I love blu issue

      Delete
  2. First!

    More Fox Hat(s) to our collection!
    Thank you, AJHQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard fireworks last night lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. You're not first. Sorry.

      Delete
    2. congrats on being second
      swaggerbro1234

      Delete
  5. And I don't think ajhq should of brought back fox hats like the idea in all that there nonmember but it's like a copy of a white fox hat'

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to have 2 fox hats the dark blue on and the white but I didn't want the blue one so I put it on trade and someone got it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooohh i was beaten buy a couple of seconds! lol.

    i think thay should make new games but i don't know what kind....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe a memory game?
      ~snowleopardcubs~

      Delete
    2. i think freedom bows will freedom spikes will be up next
      swaggerbro1234

      Delete
  8. Oh ya my friend just got an iPad mini and she didn't even know how to get to emojis cuz her friend did it for her in her ipod

    ReplyDelete
  9. And I kept telling her it's the same in her iPod! But then she was like OMG I'm trying to tell u my friend did it but still she should know and I kept telling her it's the same on iPod

    ReplyDelete
  10. Scooter I like the chat wing idea but it doesn't let me do the code I do the right code and or doesn't work when I try to make an acounr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ya can u try something different it doesn't let me make an account

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think AJHQ has 7veral think on there mind (but I do think yes)
    Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is Freedom Day like 4th of July?? It's always in my mind O.O I'm gonna dress in red and white for my country ^-^ Canada Day :D
    --Ambert--

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Freedom Day (Known as the Fourth of July in America) is July 4th.

      --Scooter

      Delete
  14. Um Canada's day is the 1st of July lol! I can't wait till Canada's day

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm already dressed. It's my all-year outfit! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Im already dressed in mah Freedom Outfit,its my penguin though...DANG IT AJ STOP LOGGING MEH OUT :l
    I cant wait for the sign ups tomorrow x3

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG! AJ WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? IT LOOKS LIKE THE ORIGINAL WHITE FOX HAT..
    Just changed the top and the eyes to blue omg.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have a freedom penguin


    -bobbricks2300

    ReplyDelete
  19. Scooter, I have a suggestion for Glitch Corner (Idk when it is so im saying it right now)
    When you click your buddies "Following" button when he/she is in a locked den, First then message pops up, Then it says that your buddies den is locked!!!

    Paige16663

    ReplyDelete
  20. Rainbows u haven't commented for a awhike

    ReplyDelete
  21. There's a thunderstorm happening aaahhhh

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.