Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Vine Party

Jamaa News________________

Hey Jammers!
The Jam Mart Furniture Store is now selling Vine Lampposts....
This item goes great with the recently released Vine Rug! It also looks great in a Cosmo or Treehouse Den.
Original Color: Green
The Sarepia Theater has released a new video...
The Daily Explorer posted an article about the real Hyenas...
Their laughs are so creepy and cool at the same time!


Epic Sky Den________________

The Epic Sky Den of the Week belongs to snowleopardcubs for their idea of a Wildlife Wetland.
You have been added to the Epic Sky Den Hall of Fame.


Sky News________________

I have change the time to 3:00....
So now it is at 3:00 PM AJ TIME. I hope you can all make it!
The New Blu Issue is below...
Will Mr. Blek defeat Blu? Find out above!

Dancing Sunnyflower has been eliminated
Comment Call: TWIST #2: I have numbered each jammer 1-14 in a random order, your job is to randomly comment a number. The number repeated the most will be the jammer who is out! Make Sense?

humdinger41 won yesterday's Discover Day.
Giraffes will be added to the All About Animals page tomorrow!
Have fun and happy jamming!!


40 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yay.
      First together!
      Could have been really first if I didn't go do all the ranting...

      Delete
    2. Congrats fuzzy and rainbow! :33333 lots of chins : P

      Delete
  2. Umm..
    I pick... number 4!

    It's a bad luck number in Chinese. Still, I think it's pretty random.

    Please check my blog:
    rainbow000pegasus.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am quarter Greek and my name is tessera and 4 in Greek is tessera so it's my lucky number!

      Delete
  3. I pick 14! Also BLU GOT EATEN AGGGJ!!!!!!!! ew

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3, this is where I fall xp.
    Blu got eaten? O.o gonna read this issue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :p he's ok tho he is main character so he lives to love plum anther day

      Delete
  5. Noooooooooo!!!! I'm still in school when the party happens! *snow days

    -jam52099

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm one hour behind you, at least. (Not telling school release but it is around 2 p.m) so I'll be a little late!

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least most people can make it :(.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I pick number 4!!!! Because today is June 4th and IT'S MY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!
    NOW I AM 10!!!!!!!!
    -christmas0910

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please check out Annathearcticwolf.blogspot.com please!
      I posted another comic!
      ~3berrygirl~

      Delete
    2. Happy birthday! It's my best friends birthday to! Although she got in trouble for starting a paint fight in art. 0-0

      Delete
  9. um number 7

    -c0tt0n

    ReplyDelete
  10. i pick 4!

    :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(: (: :( :( :( :( :( :( i cant come now of if i can only for like 5 minutes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The vine lamppost actually kind of looks beta also scooter I might be just a little late cuz I have to study for my math test tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  12. Scooter is it ok if I take some pics of the party at your den and put it in my. Blog?

    ReplyDelete
  13. HELLO SCOOTER, THANKS FOR PICKING ME FOR WINNER!!! THANKS FOR PRIZE! SORRY :-( LEFT MY GAME GLITCHED WHEN I OPENED THE GIFT AND I CANT GET BACK ON! SORRY INJOY THE REST OF HE PARTY AWESOME DEN! BYE AND THANKS AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  14. P.S. WILD FLOWER PLEASE BUDDY ME YOU SEAM REALLY NICE MY USER IS MISSDARINGJAMMER

    ReplyDelete
  15. Scooter that party was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey scoot I love my new rare mechies do u want anything from me?
    ---humdinger41

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, just comment and make friends on the blog :)

      --Scooter

      Delete
  17. number: 11

    Loved your post!
    -wasomji1

    ReplyDelete
  18. WILL YOU PLZ UPDATE YOUR BLOG EARLYER BECAUSE I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same I get ready at 7:15 to go to school but now since it's summer I have to read the blog when I get back from school

      Delete
  19. I pick number 7 :3

    BoneYoshi

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.