Thursday, June 12, 2014

Bubble Trouble Update

Hey Jammers!
Today is finally update day, and I am super-duper excited!!
I am sure you will love this because most of it, nonmembers and members can do!
Below is the first page of the new Jamaa Journal...
You, heard right! Bubble Trouble is the first Underwater Adventure. Here are some pictures I took of the Adventure...
By the way, I suggest that you be a Dolphin because there is a secret place for dolphins.
Here is the prize I got....
I will post on the Adventure Guide tomorrow, once I know all the content.
When you click it, it chomps!
 The Daily Spin is being remodeled....
I love the new wheel! I wonder what the gift could be?!
Plus now all jammers have 50 new colors.....
That is a lot to choose from, pick a good color theme!
 Spirit Armor has returned....
The 5 pieces are available in the Diamond Shop....
Notice that the Necklace piece and the Tail piece are totally new!
Also, in the Flag Shop everything is 50% off...
Be sure to buy them now, while they are cheap!
A new contest is on it's way....
Draw the next Clothing Item! Or it could be a Armor Set! I can't wait to enter!
Speaking of Art, there is now Printable Pages in the Medical Center....
Much fun ^o^
Lions are soon leaving Jamaa...
Buy them now before they leave in 2 weeks!
The Updated Jammer Central Calendar has been posted...

The Jam Mart Furniture Store has a new item called the Pro Soccer Goal...
This is just in time for the World Soccer Cup!
Sarepia Theater has released a new featured video....

In Sky News.....
I have an exclusive picture about the new Animal Jam App that Smart Bomb Interactive is working on....
*Picture from AJ Community
Looks like they are still working hard on it!
 In fashion show news, Laughing Futureseal was eliminated...
Comment Call: Vote another Jammer out!

In honor of 100 Followers, I have some surprises for you...
The Mt. Shiveer Journey Book has been added to the Sky Journey Book Page!
Skymail #19 has been added to the Sky Videos Mini Blog!
New Blu Bios added - Berry, Plum, and Violet!
New Jammer Art on the Sky Art Mini Blog!
Have fun and happy jamming!!


24 comments:

  1. this is a great update!-thewingedwarrior1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree i wit you i like the new adventure i vote out princess pretty paw
      (tiger4657)

      Delete
  2. 2nd!! great update because it is for all jammers!! love the daily spin now!! ps. I vote out princess pretty paw, sorry, they are all good!! >wow104<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Third, meh.

    Sorry Princess Prettypaw, but I'm going to have to choose to vote you out!

    -SupremeOverlordOfTimeAndSpace

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4TH LOL
    OMG OMG OMG OMG THE ADVENTURE IS AWESOME!!
    I dont know this is true but before the eagle adventure came out...I kinda gave the idea about the underwater adventure though I never make a title....I dont even know AJ had this before I did or anything but who cares!
    And this update is AMAZING! I vote out Princess PrettyPaw...Sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. princess pretty paw



    -cotton

    ReplyDelete
  6. 6th?
    Ooh! Cool!
    I love the fact they used the old pictures/graphics for the accessories! Missed those pictures!

    Please visit my blog: rainbow000pegasus.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. 7th
    -hiphopbunny12345

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote out princess pretty paw, sorry WELLDONE for getting this fair though!!

    yay new adveture! and i can wait to get a prize on the new daily spin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i vote out countess snowy rose
    ~snowleopardcubs~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... :c I wish the others good luck though!

      Delete
  10. Where is the dolphin passage?
    Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dolphin passage is to the left of the 3 locked up dolphins. Do you know where I am talking about? Good Luck :3

      --Scooter

      Delete
  11. I'm sorry Princess Prettypaw, but I vote you out. Good job though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I vote out Princess Prettypaw, sorry D:

    -BoneYoshi

    ReplyDelete
  13. I vote out princess pretty paw

    I'm gonna enter the contest

    And I can't wait to look at all the surprises

    ReplyDelete
  14. Also I can't wait trill the new aj app comes out

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry, I vote out Princess Prettypaw.
    I love the new update! Spirit Armor has FINALLY returned!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I also got a chomper clam! I'm happy that I can have my Spirit Glove back...

    ~Pengy01

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey guys whats up! Im so glad its summer! I'm having a contest on my website ( koolkidzbiz.com ) hopefully you guys can enter! I'm 7 people away from my goal of 25 people

    ReplyDelete
  18. The app looks like something from the beta age..
    Ah, memories.

    - rascalcat

    ReplyDelete
  19. I vote out princess pretty paw, sorry,good luck jammers!

    kingpodge

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.