Friday, March 31, 2017

Spring Festival Adventure

What's up, Sky Jammers?
Today is Friday, March 31st, 2017.
THE LAST DAY OF MARCH ALREADY O.O

Miss the HUGE update yesterday?

Click the image above to check out yesterday's mega post full of new, secrets, and surprises!

The RARE Items of the Day are a Rare Feather Tail and a Rare Candy Necklace...

Purchase these in the Diamond Shop for 2 Diamonds and the Jam Mart Clothing Store for 700 gems.

The New Item of the Day is a Crocodile Claw...

Buy this in the Diamond Shop for 3 Diamonds.

The other New Item of the Day is a Rainbow Frame...

It is available in the Art Studio for 2 Diamonds.

Underwater, you can now buy a Compass for 500 gems....

Buy it now in the Sunken Treasures Shop.

The New Video of the Day is "Snowyclaw in Tanzania - Giraffes"...

Watch this video now in the Sarepia Theater!

Did you know that "Eat 'Em Up" is for x2 Gems?
Also, be sure to play the new game "Fast Foodies" outside of Captain Melville's Juice Hut!

Have you played the Spring Festival Adventure yet?

I noticed the "MEGA HEDGES"! I wish we could buy them. Also, a Phantom Hedge that has never been released. I want one O.o Check out the Spring Festival in the Adventure Guide now!

Fashion Friday

Each Friday a new outfit is shown off in the segment "Fashion Friday".

The Fashion Friday of the Week is from LostFairy...
Rock out and be a cool cougar with this outfit! It is complete with a phantom shirt, shutter shades, friendship bracelet, ribbon scarf and rocker tail rings. Thanks for the outfit idea, LostFairy!

Got an outfit you want to share? Comment your username and animal name below!

Sky News

The Spring Festival has been added to the Adventure Guide...

Click the banner above to see facts and prizes!

A Blu Advertisement is here...

Who's excited?! I know I am, and I'm the author! XD

Comment Call: Did you like yesterday's update? What was the best part?


Tomorrow on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
-Jammer of the Month and Pet of the Month announced
-New April background and wallpaper.
-New Blu Comic Book Issue
-April Fools' Party will be added to the Party Guide

Have Fun and Happy Jamming!


13 comments:

  1. Neat! I have to save my diamonds, I've been buying three of everything, and it's really working my diamond stock! xD Cool, I love the new rainbow frame. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part of yesterday's update was 1000 buddies. I have been removing buddies to make room and I feel bad, and I don't like doing it. But now, I can accept people, even when they randomly buddy me!

    I also like the new rainbow picture frame! It's so pretty and colorful, and I'm sure it will go well with a lot of art.

    Lastly, I really like this new rare concept. Non members don't get a lot of rares, and they seem to be having non-member rares constantly, and I think that's very cool, and it will give a lot of non-members an opportunity to get some rare items! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i am in love with the update!!

      Delete
  3. Exciting! I wanna know who zero is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's really cool that Snowyclaw's video is in Animal Jam now :) I wonder if eventually Animal Jam will add a theater in Jamaa that features Jammer videos? Now that seems like it would be a really fun feature!

    Fast Foodies is one of my favorite minigames, on Play Wild and now on regular Animal Jam! It's a tad bit glitchy, which they will hopefully fix eventually. I wonder if they'll be adding more popular Play Wild-Exclusive minigames in the future?

    -Crazcatlover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! I'd LOVE to see a jammer theater! Maybe even located in Mt. Shiveer or even underwater!

      Delete
  5. My favorite part about the update yesterday was probably the release of Fast Foodies, its really fun! I wish they would add more levels though, I won all of them XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got done playing it! Fast Foodies is a really fun game! I really like how AJHQ incorporated the idea of Captain Melville's Juice Hut.

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  6. I really liked the 1,000 buddy spots and Spring Festival coming back. I just got the Spring Cottage and barely had any spring items. Now I have a cozy spring living room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why did you unbuddy me? (catrose9)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I AM SOOOOO EXCITED FOR TOMORROWS POST!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEK!

    My favourite part about the jamaa journal was the whole journal! I just love how they added a new game which is really fun, and that they so many new nonmember items! I also like how the April fools party came back and the spring festival is back aswell! Overall it was a great update compared to others we have gotten for awhile:)

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.