Saturday, March 4, 2017

Pot O' Diamonds

Hello Jammers! You are on the Animal Jam Sky Blog!
Today is Saturday, March 4th, 2017.

The New Item of the Day is Clover Leg Warmers...
Purchase this in the Jam Mart Clothing Store for 550 gems. Here are the colors:


The other New Item of the Day is located in the Diamond Shop...
Buy a Pot O' Diamonds for 2 Diamonds.

The game Pest Control is for x2 Gems for the next two weeks...
Head over to Appondale to play this fun game and earn double the gem amount!


Blu Comic Issue

The New Blu the Monkey Comic Book Issue has arrived...
Click the Comic Book Cover above to start reading now!
Blu the Monkey: Issue #71 - "Cheep's Last Chirp"
Description: This issue will change the course of Blu's mission from here on out. Everything will change after they meet an new minor Alpha.

In a recent poll, I asked you if you read Blu the Monkey...
Half of you said you love it and read it all the time. 
A few of you said you only read it sometimes. 
A couple of you said you do not enjoy it.
A few of you didn't even know what it was.

So, for those of you who read Blu the Monkey, thank you so much! I really need to know if you want me to continue writing Blu the Monkey Comic Books or if I should stop. To those of you who read it sometimes, I encourage you to read more and comment below suggestions to improve it. For those of you who do not like it, please comment why you don't like it and any ways I could change it to make it better. Lastly, if you don't know what Blu the Monkey is, here is a quick rundown:

Blu the Monkey is the Animal Jam Sky Blog's plushie comic book series. Every Saturday, I release a new comic book issue for you to read. Blu the Monkey is a little blue monkey that loves adventures. He and his friends replaced the alphas and now defend Jamaa. You can visit Blu's Mini Blog by clicking here.

Again, please comment any suggestions on how I could improve Blu the Monkey! Thanks!


Sky News

In Sky News, The Animal Jam Sky Blog is hosting a party coming soon...
Find out more details in tomorrow's post.
That is all I have for you today. Please please please tell buddies in Jamaa about the Animal Jam Sky. The more readers, the more fun ^-^

Have Fun and Happy Jamming!

12 comments:

  1. HAVE TO READ BLU! I love blu, and there's not a thing I'd change about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( It literally made me cry. "What is a friend? Are you my friend?" Hehe, reminds me of Coldcat..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow......Poor Cheep. He died such a horrible death, not knowing anything. Not knowing who he was, not knowing Blu...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least he knew he had a friend :')

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  4. I about cried when he said "Goodbye friend" 😭

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah... It was... :( I know. I kind of chuckled at some point, it says, "A pack of lynx at him." Would it be lynxes? I don't know. Anyway, great post! Blu the Monkey... I don't have any improvements, it's well done, you have managed to get some tricky shots, and the formatting is easy to read and interesting. Keep it up!

    Question: Why did you name the post Pot O' Diamonds? Was that the highlight of the post? xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question. If I can't think of a creative title, I usually choose the name of the new item of the day. Today, I though 'Pot O' Diamonds' was neat :)

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  6. wait.
    I just realized something.

    I was looking at the characters and I was looking at Cheep. For Mr. Blec it says he is deceased but for Cheep he isn't deceased....
    PLS TELL ME THIS ISN'T A MISTAKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a mistake. Cheep is gone, I just haven't update the page yet..

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  7. *Sees name of Blu episode* 0.O *freaks out*

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO EXCITED!!! Hopefully I can go:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! There's 71 Blu Comic books? That's really cool! I can't wait to read them all.

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.