Friday, December 30, 2016

New Year's Celebrations

Hey Jammers!
I have a great post for you today about New Year's, plus the surprise is revealed just below.
New Year's came a little early this year on the Animal Jam Sky Blog. We will be having a 3-Day New Year's Celebration starting today until January 1st, 2017.
The Daily Jamaaliday Gift of December for today is a Snowman Fridge...
I bet there are tasty treats in there! Tomorrow is the last Jamaaliday Gift!
The new item of the day is located in the Jam Mart Clothing Store again...

It is a winter hood that goes with yesterday's new item the winter jacket!
Here are the color variations:

I have an exclusive look at the New Year's Party 2017...
It looks the same as last year, except with mostly different items.
The Music Shop at the New Year's Party looks like this:
This looks the same, while the Clothing Store has different items:
Lastly, the Den Store has 2017 items too:
Find this new old party on your Party List and catch it before it is gone!


Rumor Reader

Today's Rumor Reader is New Year's themed!
There are a lot of rumors about new things that are coming to Animal Jam in 2017, including:
- Members Daily Spin
- New Animals (Click here to read more)
- New Dens and Parties
- New Adventures (Dealing with the Message in the Bottle event)

Not only do we anticipate all of these new features, there is also a glitch that many people believe will stick around in 2017, which is the Magenta Items Glitch.
Basically, the glitch is that there is a secret magenta color on some items that turns the whole item magenta. The glitch used to be active, then it was patched by AJHQ, but some jammers believe that they can get it working again. We will have to keep watch in 2017 about these new features and glitches!

Check out tomorrow's New Year's Eve Post right here on the Animal Jam Sky Blog.

We will be talking about the top 3 Biggest Changes of Animal Jam in 2016, and much more!



Sky News

ARE YOU READY FOR THE COMING SOON SURPRISE?
*drumroll*

The Coming Soon is the Animal Jam Sky Blog's New Years Fashion Show!
Yes, fashion shows are back on the blog. 
If you are new to the blog, fashion shows are where you dress up (theme = New Year's), and we vote on who looks the best. It is fun, and if you win you will get a prize!

Tell your friends so we have a lot of people join! Comment below or email me your username and the animal you dressed up's name.

The Fashion Show starts right here on the blog on January 1st, 2016!

Have Fun and Happy Jamming!

20 comments:

  1. I was right! It was a fashion show:) I'll try to enter if I get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good job :P I probably wouldn't have guessed it.

      Delete
    2. I hope you will have time! It only takes 5 minutes, just dress up your Animal and comment your username right here ^-^

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  2. Cool, an fashion show. I don't do fashion shows XD. Bye!~Addygym/num

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh I suck at dressing up my animals, I'm gonna have to pass on this one unfortunately, but good luck to everyone participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, I'm sad to here you won't participate. You don't have to be good, it is just for fun ;)

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
    2. @Pin - I also can't dress up for the New Year's. :').

      Delete
  4. I got this prize at like 12:AM I stayed up all night last night, it was awesome.. CX
    New Year's Party! First time I'll be able to go there as a member! :D (On my 3rd time getting membership lol) :DD Fashion shows...... Hm, I'll think about joining ;) I'll probably XDD

    P.S
    Who won the Christmas Song contest??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely sign up for the fashion show! All you have to do is dress up an animal and comment your username right here. Also, if you want to see who won the Christmas Song contest simply go to the Christmas Day post titled "Jamaaliday Extravaganza"

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  5. Btw Scooter? I missed the Phantom Gift, I tottaly forgot about it D: Any chance you have an extra?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I do not have an extra!

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  6. The fashion show sounds pretty cool! I'm not so sure I'll join it, but maybe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love for you to join! It is fun, we vote everyday right here on the blog.

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  7. Hmm... I'd probably suck at it idk if I should join

    -Fox (Gfox20041aj)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please join! You don't have to be good, it is just for fun. Everyday we will vote someone out one at a time in a respective manner! It is a great way to show off your style, be on the blog, and have fun!

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  8. I don't play anymore but I'm SO happy to see u back

    -Coolpapa70232

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you again, Coolpapa70232!

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  9. I guess I'll do it, also happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay! My fox is the fashion one I wanna do su yeah :3 my user is Gfox0 btw

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol I would've said the name of my fox but I forgot what it's name was 😂

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.