Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Terrace Chair

Hiya Jammers!
The New Item located in the Jam Mart Furniture Store is a Terrace Chair....
It will go great from yesterday's Terrace Table. I also like how it flips around!
The Daily Explorer posted about a Creepy Creature Feature....
Watch this slimy creature feature!

Another Animal Jam Mobile picture has been released....
It looks like the Beta Days, cool and I like the 3-D Graphics.


Epic Sky Den

Congrats to hiphopbunny12345 for being the Epic Sky Den of the Week for their idea of a Plant Palace! You have been added to the Epic Sky Den Hall of Fame.


Sky News

Riverfish was eliminated in the Pet Fashion Show, sorry...
Comment Call: Vote a Pet out! (Remember to provide a username)

The New Blu the Monkey Issue is below....
Click above to read the issue!

Today is the last day to visit the Freedom Party!
Today is the last day to get 50% off in Epic Wonders!
Today might be the last day to get Freedom Carnival Plushies!
Tomorrow is Update Day!! ^o^

VICTORYSCREECHxD won yesterday's Discover Day!
Have fun and happy jamming!!


32 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wait, there is an AJ mobile app? How have I not heard of it?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? Can you tell my how to download it, it looks fun. Thanks!

      ---58spots

      Delete
    2. It's coming out i think ajhq is still editing

      Delete
    3. Mkay thanks.

      ---58spots

      Delete
  2. Sorry I forgot my user it's violet86271?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My user is wessie4chu if that's what you mean scooter and I vote out fire frog. OMG UPDATES I LOVE THEM SP MUCH AND RHINOS ARE COMING BACK IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cottoncandygal11257July 9, 2014 at 7:56 AM

    Hey Scoter! I loved this post today! And the Blu issue! And for the fashion show, I'm voting out.. Earthowl. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, but I vote out Earthowl..
    ~Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  6. i vote out quick cat user missdarlingjammer

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote out Quickcat, sorry!

    -Boneyoshi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please check out annathearcticwolf.blogspot.com Please! I made plushie fashion show sign ups!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I NEED THE APP SOOOO BADLY

    ReplyDelete
  10. -Blushes- Aw shucks, it's nice to be mentioned on the best blog ever! And what's that? I DON'T KNOW ABOUT NO AJ MOBILE APP. I'd like to get it, though! And also, like yesterday, I vote out Quickcat.

    -VICTORYSCREECHxD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would you be able to go on AJ without flash?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I vote out firesaurus

    ReplyDelete
  13. That mobile game picture looks AWESOME!!!! I'm really excited for when it comes out. I asked AJHQ for a mobile game that is where you can buy stuff and decorate your den then the changes will be online as well.
    ~themometer

    ReplyDelete
  14. P.S
    Hey Scooter, I was wondering where you got that picture from about the mobile app. I find it super interesting.

    P.P.S
    You have the best blog ever. :3
    ~themometer

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey I'm wondering what the app is called can u plz tell me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The app isn't out yet :c

      -BoneYoshi

      Delete
  16. I vote out quickcat because it just has too many stuff going on -icypaw97

    ReplyDelete
  17. I vote out QuickCat, Sorry... -Applestorm

    ReplyDelete
  18. i vote fluttergal out im sorry
    -tig47498

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool! Can't wait till that Game comes out, though I can already play AJ on a Mobile Device.
    hiphopbunny12345

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMGEH HURRY UP AND COME OUT GAME!!!I HOPE ITS FOR FREE AND MEANT FOR ANDROID AS WELL>.<
    And I vote out EarthOwl....Sorry bro :(

    ReplyDelete
  21. I vote out Firefrog. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.