Friday, July 11, 2014

Diamond Crown

Welcome Jammers! 
The New Item in the Epic Wonders Shop is a Diamond Crown...
It looks very royal, and powerful! Hey, shouldn't this hat be on sale? ^-^
The Sarepia Theater has released new movie...

Rhinos Return to Jamaa and the Daily Explorer....
If you haven't already, watch 'Peck One Already', for a fun mini-episode.
In other Jamaa News, the Trading Center is having some malfunctions....
It seems like the signs are slipping. Watch out from above!


Item Spotlight

The Item Spotlight is shining on Founder's Hats!
Founder's Hats, commonly mistaken for a Beta Item, actually came out right after the Beta Days. This is very unknown. They are considered by some jammers as another top hat, but it is a totally different item. AJHQ originally wanted this item to be a Monthly Membership Gift, but decided to put it in stores. Founder's Hats are one of the most wanted and rarest item in Jamaa.
Rare Version: No 
Status: Members Only
Rarity: ***** (5/5 Stars)

Sky News

Firesaurus has been eliminated in the Pet Fashion Show, sorry...
Comment Call: Vote another Pet out! (Twist #1 tomorrow!)

In Too Deep has been added to the Adventure Guide...
Click above for full information!
The New Jamaa Journal has been added to the Sky Jamaa Journal Archive!
Another Skymail Episode coming soon!
Have fun and happy jamming!!


24 comments:

  1. Wow first comment ^^ and pawsome scooter! Thank you for the adventure guide!
    -ilovemyfamily153666 aka fam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fam here again ^^ I vote out fluttergal, sorry!
      -fam :P

      Delete
  2. I vote out fire frog

    Also I love your new banner scooter and your background

    ReplyDelete
  3. i vote out blue sky



    -c0tt0n23

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Scooter!
    You said on this post in Item Spotlight that the Founders' Hat is NOT a beta (which I already knew) but you have NOT erased it from your list of beta items on the beta page!
    Just saying.

    Nightpool49

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote out Chewyturtle sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote out Chewyturtle!
    Again XD
    I LOVE THOSE PRIZES.
    Rather awkward item today, seriously.
    Bye bye ;3;
    -CleverQueen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, Chewy Turtle is mine, he's a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. ^-^ But that's okay if you vote him out!
      -GirlsLoveKittens :3

      Delete
  7. Thanks scooter the gifts from adventure helped me a lot!!! Oh and I vote out noblesky again...Finally I received my diamonds.Oh and I just ask ...(someone please respond)... Are black pigtails fair for purple mech angel helmet? And is party hat fair for open sign and rare floor lamp? -Valia2305

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its all fair! :D
      -kitty5748

      Delete
  8. I like the founders hat, it looks cool.

    Lol. I'm out.

    I vote out Noblesky, sorry!

    -BoneYoshi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cottoncandygal11257July 11, 2014 at 9:06 AM

    I love founder's hats :33
    And I'm voting out Earthowl again, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey guys! I'm having a RASPBERRY BOW GIVEAWAY at my site, animaljamwonderland.blogspot.com
    Simply click on the CONTEST tab at the top of the page, read the directions and comment!
    All entries will be put into a randomized selection.
    Happy giveaway ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your new bunny header, Scooter!

    And I've always been a real slacker in rares, but are there different colors of founders or are those top hats?

    http://animaljamhappenings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is only one color Founder but multiple color top hats ^_^

      Delete
  12. Scooter, How did you put those plushies from Blu the monkey in mt shiver?
    ~webkinz44839~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think he took pictures of the plushies cropped them took picture of mt shiveer and then pasted the plushies to it .


      - cotton aka c0tt0n23

      Delete
  13. I vote out Firefox.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello everyone! Dietcherry and Blueroo are BACK!! We had such a good time:) How's it been while I was gone? Hopefully good! Well we vote out Chewyturtle! LOVE the new item!

    ~Dietcherry and Blueroo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I vote out Firefox. Because Bluesky is 2fab4u

    ReplyDelete
  16. Want your AJ blog to be advertised on my blog? :D For more details, go to http://animaljamdistance.blogspot.com/p/advertise-your-blog-on-aj-distance.html ;)

    ★whitecat0★

    ReplyDelete
  17. I vote out BlueSky, Sorry... WHY DO I FEEL SO BAD WHEN VOTING OUT SOMEONE?! -Applestorm

    ReplyDelete
  18. The phantom facctory felt like a video game boss..... lol....

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.