Friday, July 25, 2014

Snake Table

Welcome Sky Jammers!
Yesterday's new item in the Beta Party is a Beta Table...
It kind of looks like something from Outback Imports! I like it!
The New Item in the Summer Carnival is a Snake Balloon Hat...
I love the idea of this hat, I can't wait to see the other ones that might come out.
Original Color: Green

The Daily Explorer and Peck posted more Jammer Art....
!blog_ja_birds
This is for the birds, just kidding, Good Job! 

The first Diamond Code has finally arrived....
The Code: TWELVE is from 1 Diamond! Thanks AJHQ!


Glitch Corner

Foxes are in deep trouble when they go in a deep hole!
If you are a fox with a long bow, try to "Play".
When this happens, the long bow stays above ground.
Weird O.o Thanks for sending in the glitch Pengy01!

Item Spotlight

Speaking of Long Bows, they are the item in this week's Item Spotlight...
Long Bows are an extremely rare item in Jamaa these days. 
This item is only available from the Eagle Adventure.
Unfortunately, this item has 3 glitches with foxes and arctic wolves, such as the one above. It is probably worth 2-3 betas or 2-4 rares!
Rare Version: No
Status: Members Only
Rarity: ***** (5/5 Stars)

Sky News

The New Issue of Blu the Monkey is here...
Click above to read about the special guest!

New "Scooter" Label at the end of every post!
Have fun and happy birthday!


38 comments:

  1. I think I'm first?

    Wow I love the snake hat! It could bite my head off any minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AJHQ should make more diamond codes which gives you more diamond likes 4 or 5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scooter I like your new label! Also love the new issue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo...

    Sssssssnake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey scooter, sorry I have not been commenting much lately, I just have to go to my moms work everyday early. I just wanted to say Happy Birthday!!! Keep up your good work, you are a great person. You obviously make a lot of people happy and you should be proud. I will sane you a HUGE beta bday present when I can get in aj, ok? Happy bday,

    Hawk13

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have a long bow!
    -tig47498

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used too. I traded it for a Cami's Frog though.

      Delete
  7. No problem at all, Scooter! :) It's super fun finding glitches. But the snake hat is ballooned up, so how could it bite off your head?! Talk about fun and weird...

    ~Pengy01

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww! I love the new Blu Issue! That is awesome! I love your little snow leopard of you. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome diamond code that so so cool I love your blog scooter

    volet10

    ReplyDelete
  10. please help me
    this girl scamd myrare black ,green and blue long collor please help me some ones
    i used to be pretty rare now have nothing
    swaggerbro1234

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can relate unfourtunatly i was scammed of my rarest item the rare claw so yea.

      Delete
  11. Oh yeah scooter can you send me something for my very first mailtime?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool! The Code can help a little bit with my diamond problem! -Applestorm

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow scooters late today! LIKE REALLY LATE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like 11:00 pm here and if he doesn't post soon I'm giving up and going to sleep!

      Delete
    2. Hey, it is his birthday. He doesn't have to post. Perhaps he had an unexpected treat?

      Delete
  14. I've been waiting for more then an hour and I kept checking if he's on aj and if he's posted but he hasn't maybe he thought today was no post day :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's like 9:00 am where I am right now

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm going to sleep soon he better post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's 7:00 and no post!! This is so unlike Scooter...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I woke up at 9:32 AM after i went to bed at 0:26... i played pokemon for hours on end... it was worth it! (I got a gym badge!) -Applestorm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Pokemon ^-^ I have a level 100 Croocodile!

      Delete
  19. Scooter....
    Why didn't you post? Maybe you thought it was your day off. I'm a little worried.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It is his birthday, after all. Maybe he had an unexpected treat?

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOOK WHAT I FOUND PPL ITS REAL!!! http://realwootmoo.deviantart.com/art/Aj-11-470166331 and http://realwootmoo.deviantart.com/art/Aj-3-470165122 !!!!!!
    -Delyan

    ReplyDelete
  22. GUYS HE POSTED!!!!! BUT IT ENDED UP ON THURSDAY!!!!! So the previous one

    ReplyDelete
  23. IF YOU ARE WORRRRRRRIIIIIIEEEEEDDDDD ABOUT SCOOTER CHECK THE PARTY CALENDAR AND U WILL UNDETSTAND!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. It says SCOOTERS VACATION DAY OFF

    ReplyDelete
  25. Scooter I sent u something cool by email, check it out I think ull like it -theawsomeness

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.