Thursday, July 10, 2014

Rhinos are Back

Hey Jammers! Happy Update Day!
Below is exclusive content on today's update....
Yay, now all members can once again buy these tough, silly creatures!
I played a little bit of the Adventure, here are some pictures....
I found it illuminating, fun, creepy, and I wish I had time to finish it, but I am very busy! So see tomorrow's post for prizes and an adventure guide!

It is a very fun game, however I have to say that it is kind of challenging...
It is located between Carnival Darts and the Phantom Ball Game!
 You have to hit the target with the little yellow ball to make him fall...
I like the phantom's personality, so witty :3

This year's Hatapalooza is different. This year every hat is 50% off. A couple of years ago there were carts with rare hats on them hidden in the lands. Which would you perfer?
Also, I think that AJHQ is so funny for having the Jamaaliday Party in Jamaa! 
Be on the lookout for this chilly party!
The New Item in the Diamond Shop is a Horse Claw...
I suspect that a new claw will come out every 2 weeks, so save your diamonds for you favorite plushies!
Jammer Central has posted a new calendar...
The Next Update is scheduled for July 24, 2014! So mark your calendars!


Sky News

Quickcat has been eliminated from the competition, sorry....
Comment Call: Vote another Pet out!

Jammer Art is now posted on the Sky Art Mini Blog!
Have fun and happy jamming!!


35 comments:

  1. WOO SCOOTER, first!
    KatnisstheWolf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even done the hard mode if the other adventure yet:( lol it's kind of funny how I haven't dine that and I vote out firefrog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg YAY UPDATES!!!! RHOINOS ARE BACK IM SO HAPPY ABOUT ALL OF IT!!!!!! I vote out fire frog sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cottoncandygal11257July 10, 2014 at 7:06 AM

    Hey Scooter! I'm So Exited Rhinos are back! And for the fashion show, I'm voting out Earthowl, sorry! D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the adventure, maybe I wanna try it
    And I'm voting out Eartowl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote out firetiger, sorry.
    Awesome update!

    -Boneyoshi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im voting out microtiger, sorry!
    Visit my blog: bunny02206.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i vote fluttergal out im sorry
    -tig47498

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome adveture...

    i vote out flutter gal sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote out Bluesky, sorry!

    I think there's a Jamaaliday Jam Party because it's Winter in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  11. GUYS I MIGHT BE CHANGING MY USER ON HERE SO IF CASSANDRA IS NOT THERE ITS ME CUZ IM SWITCHING IT TO VIOLET86271 AJ HOPEFULLY

    ReplyDelete
  12. So up ya I'm just warning u guys

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought the phantom was a funny little guy too!

    animaljamhappenings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the new update! But I think that AJ is being a bit too hard on phantoms. Maybe they just want a hug?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! On the new adventure, Liza says that they are polluting the ocean to find a place to live!! How cruel, AJHQ! DX

      The giant whale is misleading. I thought he was the important animal that the Phantoms captured, but it was Tavie! (Can't wait till the next ocean adventure!)
      -a fellow Jammer

      Delete
  15. On this update every year, they run the jamaaliday party. It will last till the next update, and then be gone until the first update of december.

    This is my favorite update for that reason!

    -rascalcat

    ReplyDelete
  16. I vote out firesaurus. I love this update, I wish more people would use Rhinos.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It seems like people are voting out all the good ones XD

    ReplyDelete
  18. I vote out firesaurous! -icypaw97

    ReplyDelete
  19. I vote out firesaurous because he looks like he is making fun of people who wear glasses. -lovemimi24

    ReplyDelete
  20. I vote out Firesaurus, sorry... but I'm happy the Rhinos are back! -Applestorm

    ReplyDelete
  21. i vote out firesaurus, sorry... but im happy rhinos r back! my birthday is in three days!
    and maybe phantoms r just cursed animals that randomly change!?!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm voting out Earthowl sorry..
    But I'm happy that Rhinos are back! :D
    Also I really want that pizza hat..
    :33

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice Update! Great Post!
    hiphopbunny12345
    PS Thx for Epic Sky Den. C:

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Scooter, awesome post!! The only thing that is bad is that the new adventure is only for members! I was hoping there would be a new non-member underwater adveture! :(

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yay Rhinos
    Yay Claw
    Yay new games and items
    Yay new adventure
    Yay jammaliday
    Boo I RATHER WANT THE CART WITH RARES :U

    ReplyDelete
  26. Im voting out
    noblesky sorry my user fr aj is sillygir1234

    ReplyDelete
  27. TTHHHHHHHHEE CLLLLLLLLLLAAWWWWW ~Disney Addict

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.