Monday, November 10, 2014

AJHQ Ideas

Hey Jammers!
Scooter here again, with some cool ideas that AJHQ should/could do!
Below are 15 ideas that I have always thought were grrrrrreat!
____________________________________
  1. Switch an Animal: A couple years ago, Sea Turtles turned from member to nonmember. They should do this with a land animal! READ ARTICLE BELOW THIS!
  2. More "Only Parties": You know these types of parties. For Example, "Horses Only Party", "Monkeys Only Party", and so on. AJHQ should make more of them! ^-^
  3. Pets for every species in Jamaa: For every animal in Jamaa, there should be a pet for. For example, AJHQ should make a "Pet Horse" or a "Pet Seal". 
  4. Redo a Building: A couple years ago, AJHQ redid the Club Geoz into a new look. I feel like they should redo another building, such as the Conservation Museum or the Hot Cocoa Hut.
  5. Otter Plushies: AJHQ forgot to make Otter Plushies in the claw machines. We NEED them! 
  6. Open up Passages: AJHQ should open up the ice passage in Mt. Shiveer and other hiding spots!
  7. Make another underwater land: Don't you think the ocean lands are unpopular? They should add a new one, with a new shop, new background, and it would boost popularity of oceans and ocean animals. 
  8. New Animals: Of course, this is a given. They should make cool new animals, such as an armadillo, sloth, snakes, lizards, or even dogs and cats!
  9. New Building: There is room in Jamaa to make a new building. It could be a Music shop, clothing shop, or furniture shop.
  10. New Land: Make a new land, such as a Swamp or a Sky Land!
  11. New Den: Make a new den, not in the Diamond Shop for everyone! It could be a Cottage, Lake House, Cave, or even a Swamp!
  12. New Christmas Adventure: They have made a Halloween, and Thanksgiving one, so lets hope for a Christmas adventure!
  13. Thanksgiving Party: Come on, we have a party for every other holiday, why skip Thanksgiving?
  14. New Game:  Make a new Polar Bear game or something fun!
  15. Make more "Alpha Dens": They made a "Cosmo's Den. Why stop there? Make a "Graham's Factory" or "Liza's Hut".

____________________________________
So, now that we have layed out all the ideas... What now? Now, we take action :D
Here are three ways you can help make these possible:

  • Suggest in Jamaa: Around Jamaa there are purple suggestion feedback buttons, where you can post these ideas. I promise that they look at these!
  • Email AJHQ: This directly sends them your feelings, suggestions, and ideas. Just be careful not to send to many, they are very busy ;3
  • Tell your Buddies: Tell your friends to make suggestions like these, by yelling them in Jamaa, spreading it through Social Media, or telling them to look on this blog!


Thanks for your help, creativity, and support! Lets make Jamaa a better place!
Have fun and happy jamming!!


43 comments:

  1. Scooter!! You post like once a week which is awesome!!! My number one 1 fav blog amd blogger is coming back to to life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also suggest they make toys for every animal. It's not fair that plushies get more treatment than them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great ideas! I hope they do all of the above!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. yea they should make lemurs too :3! Who can trade me a couple rare spike collars? My use is Genevieve25222 and offers are
      Green rhino helmet
      Zios mask
      Bat mask
      Rare viking hat
      Rare pigtails
      Panda hat
      Ice mira statue
      Imprisoned phantoms
      Rare floor lamp
      Giant elephant plushie
      Blue shag carpet and
      Planet walls. Thx if u trade me a rare spike i havent gotten one and my eagle is at level 10 :( Have a happy year peepz

      Delete
  5. HI scooter! I was wondering, could you make a Blu post? Like, a charecter reunion where everyone gets together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He cant:( Most BLU characters r member and he's nonmember :) Plus he traded me Sophia the horse and other characters

      Delete
    2. Violet does have a point. But maybe someone member could do it for him! Scooter could email them about the script, and then that jammer could be an author. It's just an idea, so I'm not one of them -.-

      ~Pengy01~

      Delete
  6. I am totally going to spread the news! Those ideas must have taken a lot of thinking. I wish I came up with one ^_^
    - zks910

    ReplyDelete
  7. Listen, I'n not just saying this because I'm Scooters biggest fan ( at least i think so!)
    but all those ideas are amazing! Plus i do use those purple ? marks, they help!

    P.S. Long time no see, i miss u SOOOO MUUUCH!!! D:

    ReplyDelete
  8. can we please not do the sky land and redo thing? The sky land will be eagles only and many jammers like the old designs. I don't have anything against you, this is just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the ideas. They are pretty good scooter! Please start doing posts everyday for now on? Please respond to me! I say this every time I comment! Jammers were really upset when you said you were quitting! For once, post ever single weekand. It will be nice for the jammers to read more of this! Please post more often than every month. Thank you
    -secret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Secret, remember when Scooter said, "I'm way older than that"? And those other things? You have to keep in mind about those things. Could you imagine editing and commenting everyday? It's a big job.

      ~Pengy01~

      Delete
    2. I hope I'm not being too rupulsive. ( Or however you spell it ^-^ )

      ~Pengy01~

      Delete
  10. Hello there jammers! I am 5yoyo5, and I would be totally AWESOME if you check out my blog: animaljamupdated.blogspot.com
    Please comment on it, because I would love to know what you guys think of the posts!! Thanks, and I hope to see you as a #1 commenter and follower!! So please check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've wondered why AJHQ hasn't done most of these things. We need otter plushies! Hopefully, they will be released along with polar bear plushies? All we can do is hope.

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://Epic-Rewards.com/?ref=1974724
    go to it to get free membership :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think AJHQ should make a Turkey Feather Tail, To go with the same old Turkey Hats that always come out at this time of year, It would liven them up and look really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  14. AJHQ should make a Jamaaliday Dragon Mask!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Scooter.
    I hate the new animals. Why suggest new ones when the new animals are cheesy? Club Geoz looks like an ACTUAL night club. In the old days, AJ was education. Now it`s inappropriate. You said you quit the blog. Liar.
    --Ambert (Deal with the haters. I am a hater of you.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, i'm on the 'Thank you list' so.. GET OUT OF DIS BLOG AMBERT

      Delete
    2. i kinda agree because I think scooter likes to brag about his so call fame

      Hes nice and all but he brags alot -.-

      Delete
  16. SCOOTER SCOOTER YAY
    DIS BE SCOOTAH

    ReplyDelete
  17. Scooter I'm a huge supporter u know BUT either do daily posts or don't post plz reply I CAN'T KEPP LOOKING AT THE BLOG RANDOMLYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Scooter I NEED A COVER IM RETIRING BY DECEMBER I NEED TO GO OUT WITH A BIG BANG FOR THE AJ CLUB AT MY SCHOOL ON IT'S NEWSPAPER

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just went to Scooter's den RIGHT NOW...and he's there :P I FREAKED OUT! ( In a good way )

    ~Pengy01

    ReplyDelete
  20. What ahppened to previous posts
    also very sick

    ReplyDelete
  21. HAI SCOOTER! I dont think I commented on "The Final Post". Sorry about that. Anyway, long time no see! I HAVE been reading ur blog posts, lust on a 3DS where I cant comment. Just dropping by of a little Hey! Whats up? Bye now!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was quite pleased to see that the Jamaaliday adventure ended up happening ^^

    ReplyDelete
  23. Scooter? You forgot to come blog for the new year! But really... its ok i understand.

    ReplyDelete
  24. sssssssssssssssssscccccccccccccccccoooooootttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr where rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu iiiiiii miiiiiiiiss uuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  25. micus do /login exactly how it is in the minecraft chat bar, then your logged in.

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG SCOOTER THEY LISTENED,
    ANOTHER ALPHA DEN!
    GREELYS HIDEOUT :O

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Scooter! I am a just started blogger and so could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! check out my blog!!!!!!! I will try to post often and I really admire your blog. You seem really cool if you could feature me in a post that would be SUPER COOL!!! and the best present ever!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Go to my blog its OMGperfect.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  29. plz add dodos, hippos, wooly rhinos, snow lepords and arctic foxes. thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.