Friday, August 1, 2014

New, New, New!

Happy August Jammers!
The New Item in the Epic Wonders Shop is the Peridot Birthstone....
I always thought this one looked cool, because of the crystals sticking out.
The Beta Party has a new item which is a Beta Blue Chest....
I love this item, because it looks ancient! To see how big it is, go to my den.
 Also, in the Beta Party, a Beta Green Heart Couch is selling like hotcakes...
Sit on this comfy couch with your best buddies!
Another New Item located in the Beta Party is a Beta Green Rug....
Lots of new items in this party, but isn't it supposed to be like this! Thanks AJHQ!
The New Video of the Day is in the Aquarium...
Yes, they really do!
The Daily Explorer, with the help of Liza, has posted some Jammer Snaps....
Nice rockin', rhinos! Congrats to the winners!
In other news, the Adventure Base Camp has been remodeled....
Now, that is what I am talking about! It actually looks Jamaasian!! Wouldn't it be cool if each Alpha had a statue on each island?!
Comment Call: If you could change/add one thing in the Adventure Base Camp, what would it be?


Item Spotlight

The Item Spotlight is shining on Horse Coins!
Ever seen this mysterious item floating around Jamaa?
The Horse Coin is for all jammers to have, however there are some rumors with this item.
Some Jammers say that you can get this from playing Jamaa Derby. That rumor is FALSE. Some Jammers say that this item was taken out of the Forgotten Desert as a prize within an hour. That rumor is UNKNOWN. The only way to get this was from the Forgotten Desert Adventure. It is coming to stores sometime in the future, but until then they are very rare!
Rarity: ***** (5/5 Stars)
Status: All Jammers
Rare Version: No

Glitch Corner

We have an invisible penguin under the sea, so watch out for this ghostly creature! Just kidding, it is just another glitch! To fix this glitch just simply refresh the page. Thanks for sending in your glitch xxfluffykitty9xx!

Sky News

The Jammer of the Month is 3berrygirl.....
The Pet of the Month is violet86271.....
Congrats to these winners! Don't sweat if you didn't win, there is also next month!

Today is the LAST DAY to sign up for an author!
 Click here to see how to become one!
Have fun and happy jamming!!


22 comments:

  1. Wow, scooter. What an early post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has been JOTM before scooter 3berrygirl

      Delete
    2. It doesn't matter. I guess she just LOVES the blog!

      -Kitkat8529

      Delete
  2. Congrats 3berrygirl and violet86271! The horse coin is SO RARE!!! I'm so wowed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG3BERRYGIRL WON!?!?
      THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!
      LETS CELEBRATE WITH CUPCAKES!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Yay EARTHOWL is pet of the month

    ReplyDelete
  4. EVERY ONE REPORT JAMMER3014 SHE SCAMMEDC MY RED TOP HAT IM SO MAD AT HER AND VERY SAD SO IT WOULD REALLY HELP IF YOU REPORTED HER!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratz!!!!!

    I would change the layout of the adventure base camp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldadd a new adventure once a month

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought today was the last day to become a AJSB author /).- Oh well.


    ~Paige

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By that i meant today he was gonna give out who is the new AJSB authors. /).-



      ~Paige

      Delete
  8. Congrats 3berrygirl, I really wanted to be JOTM but you probably wanted it more, so great job!!! Congrats, Earthowl, you did good in the fashion show!!! I would be an author but I can't. I have never heard of horse coins before. They are really cool though. I keep hearing a frog outside my house, it is raining... But anywho that's all.
    Thanks
    Hawk13

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! Thank you Scooter and everyone else besides! Congratulations EarthOwl!
    (I remember you from the contest and congrats for winning second place in it)
    ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Earthowl and 3berrygirl! Oceandog will try next time, hehe! ^-^
    -The magical, girlslovekittens :3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, Dietcherry here... On my other account... I am really sick, and I missed pet and Jammer of the month. I'm really sorry Scooter for not commenting, I am just really REALLY sick lately and me and Blueroo haven' really been hanging out with each other lately. But I'd just like to say that you all have been so kind to have let me enjoy this blog and comment daily, Scooter you are so amazing and how you put up with everything and all the drama. I probably won't come on here anymore because I think there are more important things in life than playing on a virtual game. Right now I want to stay close to my family and I just wanted to let you know that I love you all and thank you for letting me be a part of such a fun world and being my friend. Thanks, and peace out- For now. :)

    ~Dietcherry and Blueroo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those 3 items exept for the green rug returned on previous days....
    -Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now I will never be jammer of the month...Sad...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats 3berrygirl and violet86271! Maybe you should take a sunday off, scooter! You need a overtime break! It wont Harm any of us if you don't post for a day! Besides, I'm sure you would enjoy hanging out more with friends and stuff! :) -Applestorm

    ReplyDelete
  15. This blog is a piece of $h!t

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.