Sunday, December 1, 2013

Jamaalidays Are Here!

Hey Jammers! Snow is falling on the Animal Jam Sky Blog! There is a surprise mini update today! The first page looks like this...
 Jamaalidays are here! There will be a daily calendar. The rest of the Jamaa Journal is old news...

 Above is the Jamaaliday Gift Calendar! The very first gift is a Jamaaliday Mat...
Great! It is a completely new item! ^-^
Epic Wonders has released the last birthstone...
Now your Birthstone collection is complete..
There is also a new Epic Tree in the Jam Mart Furniture Store...
 There is also a return of the Jamaaliday Jam Party...
The Daily Explorer posted an article about the New Deer...
Notice I used the image for the new background ^-^


 Den Designer

I thought this week for den designer we could take some advice from the redesigned Trading Party. Recently designed, the Trading Party has some cool tips on decoration. You can look at the images above or go visit the party yourself to look at some designing tips.



 Sky News

Movie News

Does Monday @ 6:00 (AJ TIME) sound like a good time? Comment if you are an actor!
missdarlingjammer has already filmed for her part
___________________________________________

Blu the Monkey Issue-#5
Have fun and happy jamming!!


Comment Call: Which Birthstone is your favorite?


22 comments:

  1. i think today at 5:30 works because 6:00 at my house is 7:00 and I have to stop using my computer at 8:00 so today at 5:30 works for me!

    -lol89762

    p.s these are all aj time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and by the way the couch in the trading party is underwater only notice the coal right by it

      lol89762

      Delete
    2. ALL ACTORS FOR MOVIE GET ON AJ AT 5:30 today(AJ TIME) FOR THE RECORDING OF THE MOVIE

      --Scooter

      Delete
  2. Monday 6:00pm because in told you I have ausitions for a real play at exactly 5:30 today


    thunderhowl


    p.s who is jammer o the month

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the Jamaalidays!:3

    Anyways, my favorite birthstone has to be the Amethyst. It is just such a beautiful gem and color, plus it's my birthstone.

    Yay for the new addition of Blu the Monkey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh by the way, that was by Dietcherry:3

      ~Dietcherry

      Delete
  4. Who is Jammer of the month? Can I still enter today? Also, Happy Jamaaildays everybody!!!! ~ Ambert

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Scooter? I need help. You know how on the mobile version of the blog you can see the header? How do I do that for my blog? It just shows the title. It looks unorganized too, so what do you think I should do? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry to hear that! Try going into Design>Template>Then settings for mobile. That's all I got, Good Luck!

      --Scooter

      Delete
  6. Wait I'm available at 5:30 today.

    Thunderhowl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ALL ACTORS FOR MOVIE GET ON AJ AT 5:30 today(AJ TIME) FOR THE RECORDING OF THE MOVIE

      --Scooter

      Delete
  7. ugh i cant belive they made a new item i was so looking forward to getting a snowflake rug on my first jamaalidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ALL ACTORS FOR MOVIE GET ON AJ AT 5:30 today(AJ TIME) FOR THE RECORDING OF THE MOVIE

    --Scooter

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes scooter and sorry for the inconvience congrats nbcnc for making it to be jammer of the month!!!!

    thunderhowl

    ReplyDelete
  10. btw 5;30 your time is .... 5:30!!! so that's easy for me lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. tahts weird it sais ^;03 on that little tab

    ReplyDelete
  12. im sorry my computers running slow ill be a bit late

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. My computer won't let me log in! :0

      --Scooter

      Delete
  14. MOVIE UPDATE: Due to maintenance issues we will be filming the movie same time tomorrow!

    --Scooter

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE Ur Birthstone Collection!Sadly,I Cannot Collect Them Cause I'm A Non-member.
    -24lovefancy

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.