Monday, October 28, 2013

Rare Scary Elf Bracelets

Hey Jammers! Turns out I came home early yesterday, so if you missed yesterday's post scroll down. The Jam Mart Clothing Store is now selling Rare Scary Elf Bracelets...
I like the colors! Notice that we have already had Rare Scary Bracelets....
These non-scary rare Elf Bracelets were for sale June 3, 2013.
The Aquarium has a new video...
I wonder are they? You will have to watch the video!
The Daily Explorer posted an article about Night of the Phantoms...
I used that classic Animal Jam picture for the blog's new wallpaper!



___________________________________________

Sky News

Well, short posts on Mondays, but that is the only short post day of the week! Have fun and happy jamming!!


Comment Call: What Halloween Character is your favorite and why? (Example: Vampire, Frankenstein, Ghosts, Witches, etc.)



9 comments:

  1. well, I hav to say i like black cats. Why? cuz cats are one of my favorite animals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Third :DD my favorite halloween character is Frankenstein

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like vampires the best! (Not because of Twilight or anything!) They just seem really cool! Plus they can fly!!! And who wouldn't want fangs? ~SparkleFootball

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love werewolves but people underestimate them, in Wolfblood (Disney channel show) they don't hurt people .-. And werewolves stand up, Wolfbloods are just people who turn into a wolf. Anyways I was Clawdeen Wolf last year .-. Gonna be more mature and be Fiona from adventure time and dress my dog up as Cake the cat :P ~Doogal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ghosts are sooooo coooool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like black cats the best mostly because i think wolfblood is a weird disney show

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello i would like to be jammer of the month thank u a lot if u do pick me by the way scooter i loooooove ur blog :D

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.