Well, it is rare item Monday today! the down-side is that it is for members sorry non-members! Remeber just ask your parents!!! Anyway the item is rare flower glasses...
Cool Spring colors, but a weird price!!! And The Daily Explorer posted about Cosmo and the koalas....
Cute picture of Cosmo :). So jammers, do you think the koalas will find a new land?? Comment and share! Have fun and happy jamming!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hey Jammers! I know that Dreamgirl365 's 1st Post was supposed today however, there has been something more pressing on my mind. ...
-
Jamaa News________________ Hey Jammers! Guess what?! The Update is here!! Hyenas are in Diamond Shop for 10 Diamonds.... I have ...
-
Jamaa News ________________ Hello Jammers! The New Item in the Jam Mart Furniture Store is a Lily Rug.... Perfect item in time for ...


1st Comment!!:) I love this blog
ReplyDeleteYou're not the only one! :)
Delete